Liberal establishment foreign policy
- ISIS targets Saudi Arabia; Brzezinski's solution considered flawed
- Henry Kissinger interview with Der Spiegel
- Brzezinski, Carlucci, Hamilton, Hills and Pickering urge secretary of state John Kerry to stand up to Israel
- Saudi (Bandar Bush led) and Qatari support of Syrian jihadis resulted in ISIS; initially encouraged by West
The (neo)conservative perspective
- Netanyahu, James Woolsey and Robert McFarlane pressure Obama to release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard
Tracking the superclass
- Kissinger, Zuckerman at Bloomberg's 85th anniversary at the Museum of Natural History
- Like Chuck Hagel, Obama's new defense secretary Ashton Carter already a deep insider to the NGO network
- Rockefeller family moves out of 30 Rockefeller Center; occupied since Great Depression
- George Shultz gone full solar: urges world to do the same
(These headlines are part of a concept design)
Non-western news and views
- Top 5 emerging free energy technologies: E-Cat, BlackLight Power and more
- The Economist on thorium nuclear energy
Latest minor additions
- Death list: Gary DeVore. Thanks to Matt Alford of The Writer With No Hands. (trailer)
- 1001 Club: Summary of key founders and families: Prince Bernhard, Prince Philip, Ford, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Agnelli, Bechtel, Rupert, Oppenheimer, Liechtenstein.
- NGO list: Center for European Policy Analysis (Brzezinski)
- NGO list: Governance of the Nuclear Security Enterprise panel, co-chaired by Norm Augustine (Lockheed).
- NGO-list: Cercle-linked Sacred Military Constantinian Order of St. George, headed by the Bourbon-Parma family.
- Prince Miguel de Bourbon on Opus Dei and excerpts of Jurgen Roth's 1984 book on Opus Dei and Le Cercle.
- Opus Dei and Knights of Malta members among Cercle visitors.
- The Netherlands in perspective updates (search for "Donald Gregg" and "Advideo")