Malaysia Airlines Flight 17/Investigation/Censorship agreement
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Start||2014/08/08 12:00:00 PM|
|Description||Holland, Belgium, Australia & Ukraine signed a “Non-Disclosure Agreement” that prevents any of them from disclosing the results of the MH17 investigation and gives any one of them arbitrary veto power over disclosure which is binding on the other signatories.|
NB: Use Edit with form above to add additional information links, references etc to this event
- In the framework of the 4-way agreement signed on 8 August between Ukraine, the Netherlands, Belgium and Australia, informationon the progress and results of the investigation of the disaster Malaysian Boeing 777” will be kept private.
- As UNIAN correspondent, about the 10th of August at a briefing in Kyiv said the speaker of the Prosecutor General Yuri Boychenko. In his words, in the course of the investigation continue investigation and other investigative actions – their results will be published on completion of the investigation and only if a consensus agreement of all parties that have signed a corresponding agreement.
- Data loss flight MH17 in Donetsk region will be published with the consent of all parties who participate in investigation. Any of the signatories has the right to veto the publication of the results of the investigation without explanation.
- The GPU noted that currently, investigations are continuing, ongoing examination.
- Only after signing of this agreement, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine ratified the agreement on sending Malaysian staff to investigate the crash of a passenger liner “Malaysian airlines” in Donetsk region
- Dutch government refuses to reveal ‘secret deal’ into MH17 crash probe - RT 20 November 2014
... more about "Malaysia Airlines Flight 17/Investigation/Censorship agreement"
Holland, Belgium, Australia & Ukraine sign … Holland, Belgium, Australia & Ukraine signed a “Non-Disclosure Agreement” that prevents any of them from disclosing the results of the MH17 investigation and gives any one of them arbitrary veto power over disclosure which is binding on the other signatories.which is binding on the other signatories. +