Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Sherman Kent|
- If intelligence could reliably make the predictions implied in Kent's discussion, policy makers would indeed be foolish to ignore them, an their jobs would be made much easier. Kent's optimism on this point reflects the general optimism of the social sciences in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Harold P. Ford, A Tribute to Sherman Kent, CIA, accessed 1 August 2009.
- Abram N. Shulsky and Gary J. Schmitt, Silent Warfare: Understanding the World of Intelligence, Brassey's, 2002,p.174.
- David Habakkuk, sspaper.pdf, Sic Semper Tyrannis, 11 November 2005.
- David Habakkuk, Habakkuk on the neocons' use of intelligence, Sic Semper Tyrannis, 14 December 2007.
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|