The 1995 Bilderberg Meeting was the 43rd such meeting and had participants from 20 European countries, the United States and Canada. It was held at the Burgenstock Hotel in Burgenstock, Switzerland. The 117 guests included 33 business executives, 33 politicians, 4 financiers, 7 editors/journalists and 11 academics.
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 1. What Is NATO Supposed To Do?
- 1.2 2. Is There Work For All?
- 1.3 3. Atomization Of Society: Impact On Political Behavior Of New Technology
- 1.4 4. Looking [Back] At Washington
- 1.5 5. Current Events: Turkey And The Atlantic Alliance
- 1.6 6. Is There Still A North Atlantic Community?
- 1.7 7. Should The European Union Integrate Further, And Why?
- 1.8 8. Our Agendas For The WTO And World Bank
- 1.9 9. Current Events: Former Yugoslavia
- 1.10 10. Peacekeeping In An Unstable World
- 1.11 11. Lessons Of The New Currency Crisis
- 1.12 12. Practical Steps Toward A Better Global Governance And Rules
- 2 Participants
- 3 Witnesses
- 4 References
The 1995 Bilderberg Agenda has been leaked and is now online.
1. What Is NATO Supposed To Do?
2. Is There Work For All?
3. Atomization Of Society: Impact On Political Behavior Of New Technology
4. Looking [Back] At Washington
5. Current Events: Turkey And The Atlantic Alliance
6. Is There Still A North Atlantic Community?
7. Should The European Union Integrate Further, And Why?
8. Our Agendas For The WTO And World Bank
9. Current Events: Former Yugoslavia
10. Peacekeeping In An Unstable World
11. Lessons Of The New Currency Crisis
12. Practical Steps Toward A Better Global Governance And Rules
|Gianni Agnelli||Italian industrialist, 37 Bilderbergs|
|Umberto Agnelli||Italian business magnate with multiple deep state connections including the Bilderberg Steering committee.|
|Martti Ahtisaari||10th President of Finland, UN Commissioner for Namibia, 3 Bilderbergs|
|Paul Allaire||Bilderberg Steering Committee member who headed Rank Xerox|
|Luis Mira Amaral|
|Otto Wolff von Amerongen||Bilderberg Advisory Committee member, deep politician|
|Dwayne Andreas||Large political donor to both major US parties.|
|Beatrix Armgard||Queen Beatrix. Kicked a very heavy Bilderberg habit in 2015.|
|Francisco Pinto Balsemão||>30 Bilderbergs, Bilderberg Steering committee, Prime Minister of Portugal|
|Percy Barnevik||Bilderberg Steering committee|
|Lloyd Bentsen||5 time Bilderberger US Treasury Secretary|
|Christoph Bertram||German journalist with a heavy Bilderberg habit|
|Selahattin Beyazit||Turkish Bilderberg Steering committee|
|Björn Bjarnason||Icelandic politician, heavy Bilderberg habit|
|Ritt Bjerregaard||Double Bilderberg Danish politician|
|Conrad Black||Fraudulent Bilderberg steering committee member|
|Hans van den Broek||Lawyer politician, Bilderberger panelist, Dutch Foreign Minister for 10 years|
|E. John P. Browne|
|Peter Carrington||UK Deep politician. Bilderberg chairman. President of the Pilgrims Society. Secretary General of NATO. Chairman of the UK Conservative Party. Busy guy.|
|Willy Claes||Bilderberger, fraudster, ex Secretary General of NATO.|
|Jon Corzine||6 times Bilderberger financier|
|Flavio Cotti||Swiss politician who attended 4 Bilderbergs in the 1990s|
|Devon Cross||sister of the neocon hawk Frank Gaffney|
|Kenneth Dam||Economist acting US Secretary of State with a heavy Bilderberg habit|
|Étienne Davignon||Belgian deep politician, EU commissioner, Bilderberg chairman, Egmont Institute president|
|Jean-Pascal Delamuraz||Single Bilderberger Member of the Swiss Federal Council|
|Mario Draghi||Bilderberg bankster and "craven moneyman"|
|Uffe Ellemann-Jensen||Danish Foreign Minister, 8 Bilderbergs|
|Federico Trillo Figueroa|
|Tom Foley||Quad Bilderberger, CFR with US Deep state connections|
|Fritz Gerber||Quad Bilderberger Swiss Drug company director|
|David Gergen||White House insider since the 1970s. Two Bilderbergs in the 1990s. Operation Dark Winter|
|Dermot Gleeson||Attorney General of Ireland, 8 time visitor to the Bilderberg|
|John Goossens||Belgacom/CEO who attended 3 Bilderbergs in the 1990s. Died at 57|
|Allan Gotlieb||Quad Bilderberger Canadian diplomat|
|Victor Halberstadt||A professor of economics, with a minimal Wikipedia page, who has attended all Bilderberg meetings since 1975.|
|Hans Heckmann||Executive Vice President and Member of the Executive Board, Union Bank of Switzerland. 4 Bilderbergs|
|Richard Holbrooke||Bilderberg/Steering committee, deep state operative|
|... further results|
|Maja Banck-Polderman||Bilderberg Executive Secretary. Attended 7 Bilderbergs|
|Mary Alice Carroll|
|Charles Muller||Bilderberg manager, Ditchley/US, deep state functionary?|
|Alice Victor||CFR. Executive assistant of Rockefeller Financial Services who attended the Bilderbergs from 1991 to 1996.|