|Date||1 April 2022|
|Interest of||Adrien Bocquet, Sergey Korotkikh|
The "Bucha massacre" was the abuse and killing of Ukrainian civilians during the fight for and occupation of Bucha amid the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Photographic and video evidence emerged on 1. April 2022 after Russian forces withdrew from the city.
The massacre was the killing of civilians by the Russian Armed Forces during occupation of the Ukrainian city of Bucha amidst the Russian invasion of Ukraine. More than 450 inhabitants of the city were found dead. The Russian military, which retreated from the city as a consolidation of forces, left lots of evidence of torture  and murder of civilians. Eye-witness accounts from residents of Bucha said that the Russian Armed Forces carried out the killings.
Satellite imagery taken by Maxar Technologies was provided to the commercially-controlled media that shows that corpses in one street were already lying there since mid March, rendering Russian denials invalid.
Independent commentator Martin Armstrong says there is substantial evidence that it is typical Ukrainian propaganda  and points to the major of the city, who on the 31st of March, when the Russian military left the city, said nothing about executions and dead people on the street. George Eliason  and others  point out that the victims are Ukrainian civilians that accepted food and other supplies from Russian soldiers in areas that were re-taken by the Ukrainian army.
“It begs the question why would the Russian army commit this atrocity on civilians wearing neutral white armbands after delivering large quantities of humanitarian aid?”
George Eliason (5 April 2022) 
A (Ukrainian) police video that did provide a view, or even a video clip of the street in which corpses were lying, of which satellite imagery has been provided to the commercially-controlled media, was posted initially on 2nd of April 2022, but apparently was changed on the 18th of April.
The Department of Defense did announce it can not independently confirm the reports from Bucha, but is also not denying them; it could be noted, with the suspected (substantial) amount of US nationals in Ukraine, in terms of advisors, special forces and CIA  this should not exactly be a problem.
The Official Culprit
|Russia||The largest nation state in the world|
- INQUIRER.net Apr 5, 2022 - Satellite images show bodies in Bucha for weeks, rebutting Moscow claim
- MSNBC Apr 5, 2022 - Satellite Images Contradict Russia's Claims On Bucha
- https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/ukraine/the-dark-side-of-ukraine/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.donbass-insider.com/2022/04/04/ukraine-the-massacre-of-bucha-a-ukrainian-timisoara/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nellEd8umKU saved at Archive.is
- https://alethonews.com/2022/10/11/us-increased-intelligence-and-special-forces-operatives-presence-in-ukraine/ saved at Archive.org