Chris Nineham is a founder member of Stop the War Coalition and Counterfire, speaking regularly around the country on behalf of both. He is author of "The People Versus Tony Blair" and "Capitalism and Class Consciousness: the ideas of Georg Lukacs".
- Stop the war on Yemen: a global protest the warmongers can't ignore
- Sunak's latest u-turn shows the Johnson project is falling apart
- Against a false dilemma: we can save lives and livelihoods
- International opposition to the war on Yemen is growing
- Whose crisis is it anyway? The problem with the shock doctrine
- Starmer’s road leads to disaster: the left urgently needs a new direction
- Donald Trump is no 'peace president'
A Document by Chris Nineham
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)||Description|
|Document:The attack on Jeremy Corbyn is baseless – there is nothing to support it in the EHRC report||Article||29 October 2020||Jeremy Corbyn|
Equality and Human Rights Commission
|Jeremy Corbyn has a record of opposing antisemitism and all forms of racism that are second to none. It was in fact precisely his campaigning and principled approach to politics that got him elected as leader of the party in the first place.|