| Dean Burk |
|Interests|| • Water/Fluoridation|
American biochemist warning of the connection between cancer and fluoride.
Dean Burk was an American biochemist:  medical researcher, and a cancer researcher at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute and the National Cancer Institute. In 1934, he developed the Lineweaver–Burk plot together with Hans Lineweaver.
“In point of fact, fluoride causes more human cancer deaths than any other chemical. When you have power you don’t have to tell the truth. That’s a rule that’s been working in this world for generations. There are a great many people who don’t tell the truth when they are in power in administrative positions. Fluoride amounts to public murder on a grand scale. It is some of the most conclusive scientific and biological evidence that I have come across in my 50 years in the field of cancer research.”
Dean Burk 
After retiring from the NCI in 1974, Dean Burk remained active. He devoted himself to his opposition to water fluoridation. According to Burk "fluoridation is a form of public mass murder." Dean Burk argued on Dutch television against a water fluoridation proposal which was before the Dutch Parliament in the Netherlands. He was a supporter of laetrile.
- Dean Burk, 84, Chemist for Cancer Institute. New York Times.
- Lineweaver, H; Burk, D. (1934). "The Determination of Enzyme Dissociation Constants". Journal of the American Chemical Society. 56 (3): 658–666.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqK7XvfLg0 YouTube
- J Yiamouyiannis, D Burk "Fluoridation and cancer, age-dependence of cancer mortality related to artificial fluoridation" Fluoride 1977.
- Consummer Health Articles: FLUORIDATION
- 619 F. 2d 932 – Yiamouyiannis v. Consumers Union of United States Inc
- Burk, D. (1970). Laetrile and Cancer. Science News.