|Alma mater||Newcastle University|
Emilie Oldknow is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) at the trade union UNISON, having resigned in March 2018 as Executive Director - Governance, Membership and Party Services at Labour Party headquarters saying she would be standing down in the summer of 2018.
On 12 April 2020, Emilie Oldknow was identified as one of the Labour Party's "Senior Management Team" (SMT) who were engaged in undermining former Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and working to ensure the party was defeated in the UK/2017 General Election.
On 13 April 2020, Diane Abbott tweeted:
- "So is Emilie Oldknow seriously going to be @Keir_Starmer pick for @UKLabour General Secretary? Surely she should never be employed by the Labour Party in any capacity ever again?"
|Document:Jeremy Corbyn’s Opponents Burned the House Down to Stop Him - Now Keir Starmer Is King of the Ashes||Article||25 July 2020||Daniel Finn||By sacking Rebecca Long-Bailey on a trumped-up pretext, Sir Keir Rodney Starmer has set the seal on a drastic shift to the right for the Labour Party. That shift comes just as the key arguments by Jeremy Corbyn’s opponents to justify a break with his left leadership have been falling apart in the face of overwhelming evidence.|
|Document:Spiteful misogynistic bullying of Diane Abbott and left-wing staff laid out in internal party report||Article||13 April 2020||Lamiat Sabin||Labour General Secretary Iain McNicol, Executive Director for Elections Patrick Heneghan, and Mr McNicol’s office manager Tracey Allen mocked Diane Abbott and insinuated that she had faked illness towards the end of the 2017 General Election campaign.|
|Document:That Leaked Labour Party Report||blog post||20 April 2020||Craig Murray||That Leaked Labour Party Report proves conclusively that Sam Matthews’ allegations of unwarranted interference from Corbyn’s office to block anti-semitism action are malicious lies.|
|File:Labour internal antisemitism report.pdf||report||March 2020||Labour Party||An enormous (851 pages) report of an internal UK Labour Party investigation into alleged antisemitism in the Party between 2014 and 2019.|
- "Anti-Corbyn Labour officials worked to lose general election to oust leader, leaked dossier finds"
- "Emilie Oldknow OBE - Linkedin profile"
- "Labour HQ Governance Chief And Potential General Secretary Emilie Oldknow Resigns"
- "Emilie Oldknow, regional director of East Midlands Labour, has been working on all cylinders"
- "Embarrassment for Labour candidate who misspelt name of home village in campaign leaflets"
- "Westminster’s power couples"
- "‘It’s going to be a long night’ – How Members of Labour’s Senior Management Team Campaigned to Lose"
- "So is Emily Oldknow seriously going to be @Keir_Starmer pick for @UKLabour General Secretary?"