Facing Jihad conference
|Date||14 December 2008|
|Planners||Ariel Center for Policy Research|
|Participants||Arieh Eldad, John Lewis, David Bukay, Itamar Marcus, Shlomo Sharan, Daniel Pipes, Geert Wilders, Arieh Eldad|
The Facing Jihad conference was a one day event held at the Begin Heritage Center in Jerusalem on 14 December 2008, hosted by Israeli parliamentarian Arieh Eldad and the Ariel Center for Policy Research. The event was promoted by PR company Ruder Finn.
- Opening Remarks, Prof. Arieh Eldad, MK.
- The Defeat of Islamic Totalitarianism: A Proper Policy, Prof. John Lewis.
- Jihad and Da`wah: What the West Must Know of the Islamic Strategy, Dr David Bukay.
- The World Under Islam - In Their Own Words, Itamar Marcus
- Indoctrination in Israel’s Public Education, Prof. Shlomo Sharan.
- Israel and Clear Victory, Daniel Pipes.
- Fitna Screening.
- Commentary on Film, Geert Wilders, MP.
- Closing Remarks, Prof. Arieh Eldad, MK.
|Daniel Pipes||Arch-Zionist and neoconservative intellectual and commentator|