Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ricketts.pdf (file size: 66 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
Photo-copy of a 22 March 2002 memo from Peter Ricketts (Political Director, UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office) to Jack Straw (UK Foreign Secretary) providing Ricketts’ advice for the Prime Minister on issues of the threat posed by Iraq, connections to al Qaida, post-war considerations and working with the UN.
Related Files and Documents
- File:Iraq-dossier-emails.pdf - A compilation of emails between intelligence and government officials concerning preparation of the September 2002 dossier on Iraq WMD capabilities
- File:Laurie-Evidence.pdf - Major General Michael Laurie, evidence to the Chilcot Inquiry 3 June 2010
- File:Laurie-statement-FINAL.pdf - Letter from Major General Michael Laurie CBE - 27 January 2010
- Wilmshurst Resignation Letter - Elizabeth Wilmshurst Letter of resignation from her position as Deputy Legal advisor at the FCO dated 18 March 2003
- File:Butler-Review-Intel-WMD-898.pdf - Report of the Inquiry into Intelligence leading up to the Iraq War under Lord Butler.
- File:Hutton inquiry.pdf - Report of the Hutton Inquiry into the events surrounding the death of Dr David Kelly
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:26, 30 March 2011||(66 KB)||Peter (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 9 pages uses this file: