Please rework this to show the hand of the deep state.
| Frances Haugen |
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
|Interests|| • Facebook|
• Hunter Biden laptop
Frances Haugen is a former employee of Facebook and the person behind the Facebook Files. The corporate media is praising her as a courageous whistle-blower.
She had a Wikipedia article created on 4 October 2021.
She met Culture Secretary Nadine Dorries and appeared before a parliamentary committee in October 2021. Her testimony will be used in the drafting of the Online Safety Bill.
Kit Klarenberg is sceptical "in particular her time working alongside former elite US spies in Facebook’s Threat Intelligence division", he wrote an op-ed for RT.
She is backed by Pierre Omidyar.
The Post Millennial reported in October 2021 that Haugen was a member of Facebook's civic integrity team that was set up to counter misinformation about the 2020 election; in October of 2020 it suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story and the New York Post’s reporting on it.
|Document:Someone said they wanted to see me trapped in a burning car and watch flames melt my flesh||Article||22 October 2021||Nadine Dorries||After the murder of MP David Amess, a crackdown on "internet trolls" is being demanded by most politicians. The UK's new Culture Minister Nadine Dorries is pursuing new overreaching legislation regulating Big Tech. The "Online Safety Bill" will abolish online anonymity and empower internet censorship. There are fears that it will be the end for freedom of expression in the UK.|
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Frances_Haugen&dir=prev&action=history
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10122037/NADINE-DORRIES-said-wanted-trapped-burning-car-watch-flesh-melt.html
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/oct/25/frances-haugen-to-testify-to-mps-about-facebook-and-online-harm
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/op-ed/536872-background-facebook-whistleblower-haugen/
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/op-ed/538116-pierre-omidyar-haugen-facebook-funding/
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-facebook-whistleblower-was-part-of-team-that-censored-hunter-biden-laptop-story