Marconi Electronic Systems
(Redirected from GEC-Marconi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Marconi Electronic Systems |
GEC acquired the Marconi Company in 1968 to form GEC-Marconi. The Marconi brand was used for its defence businesses e.g. Marconi Space & Defence Systems (MSDS) and Marconi Underwater Systems Ltd (MUSL). In 1998 GEC-Marconi was renamed Marconi Electronic Systems (MES).
There are many premature deaths associated with GEC-Marconi in the 1980s. Their connection, if any, remains unclear:
- Keith Bowden - Single car traffic accident
- Anthony Godley - Disappeared
- Roger Hill - Suicide with shotgun
- Jonathan Walsh - Fall from hotel window in Africa
- Vimal Dajibhai - Suicide by driving from bridge
- Arshad Sharif (Marconi) - Suicide by tying a rope around his neck and to a tree and then driving off at maximum speed
- Richard Pugh - Found bound with rope and a plastic bag over his head: suicide.
- Avtar Singh-Gida - Survived but missing for months; found back in the Paris red light district without knowing how he got there.
- Dr. John Brittan - Carbon monoxide poisoning in his home garage
- David Skeels - Carbon monoxide poisoning with a hose pipe connected to his car exhaust
- Victor Moore - Drug overdose.
- Peter Peapell - Carbon monoxide poisoning in his home garage
- David Sands - Crashed his car with additional fuel cans in a cafeteria
- Stuart Gooding - Car crash on Cyprus with lorry.
- David Greenhalgh - Jumped from railway bridge; survived for a few days, but had no idea how or why he jumped
- George Kountis - Drowned after car entered water; sister skeptical of death
- Shani Warren - Drowned in 18 inches of water
- Mark Wisner - Found at home with plastic bag and cling film around his head
- Michael Baker - Single car traffic accident
- Frank Jennings - Heart attack (age 60)
- Russell Smith - Fall from cliff
- Trevor Knight - Carbon monoxide poisoning with a hose pipe connected to his car exhaust
- Alistair Beckham - Found electrocuted in his shed with wires connected to his body and a handkerchief stuffed in his mouth
- Peter Ferry - Found electrocuted in his company flat with electrical leads in his mouth
- Andrew Hall - Carbon monoxide poisoning with a hose pipe connected to his car exhaust
- ↑ The Marconi Company, accessed 24 Nov 2009
- ↑ https://isgp-studies.com/ISGP_death_list#marconi
- ↑ http://projectcamelot.org/marconi.html