| Henrietta Fore |
(civil servant, deep state operative, spook?)
|Born||September 12, 1948|
|Alma mater||The Baldwin School, Wellesley College, University of Northern Colorado|
|Spouse||Richard L. Fore|
|Member of||Center for Strategic and International Studies/Board and Staff, Council on Foreign Relations/Members, Global Preparedness Monitoring Board|
As Executive Director of UNICEF worked in collaboration with GAVI, CEPI and the World Health Organization, among others, to facilitate COVID-19 vaccination.
Henrietta H. Holsman Fore is an American public health and international development executive who serves as the executive director of UNICEF. Fore formerly served as chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Holsman International, a manufacturing and investment company. Fore was the first woman Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and Director of U.S. Foreign Assistance, 37th Director of the United States Mint in the U.S. Department of Treasury. She was the Presidential Appointee for President George H. W. Bush at the U.S. Agency for International Development.
Early life and education
In 1966, Fore graduated from The Baldwin School, a private girls boarding school in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. In 1970, Fore received a B.A. in history, economics, and art from Wellesley College. In 1975, she received a M.S. in public administration from the University of Northern Colorado. In 1986, she studied international politics at the University of Oxford.
After college, Fore worked in the federal government. She then worked at one of her father's companies, a small manufacturing business in the steel industry, a position she held for 12 years. From 1977 to 1989, she was president and director of Stockton Wire Products in Burbank, California. From 1981 to 1989, she was president and the chairman of the board of Pozacorp, Inc. in Burbank, California.
From 2001 to 2005, Fore served as the 37th Director of the United States Mint in the U.S. Department of Treasury, serving Secretary of Treasury, Paul H. O'Neill and Secretary of Treasury John W. Snow.
From May 2007 to January 2009, Fore served as the 13th Administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and Director of United States Foreign Assistance, holding the equivalent rank as Deputy Secretary of State.
In January 2018, Fore was hired as the executive director of UNICEF. As part of this position, Fore has worked in collaboration with GAVI, Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), and the World Health Organization, among others, to facilitate vaccination to combat the COVID-19 global pandemic.
She is a Republican.
Selected leadership and memberships
- 1977-2017: Stockton Wire Products, chair of the Board of Directors
- 1981-1989: Pozacorp, Inc., chairman of the Board
- 1987: Stanford Graduate School of Business, Board Governance
- 1987-1989: Water Quality Management, Board Member
- 1993-2017: Asia Society, Co-chair, Global Board of Directors
- 1993-2017: The Aspen Institute, Board Trustee
- 1993-2017: Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy (CECP), Board Member
- 1993-2017: Holsman International, chairman and CEO
- 1995-2017: Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Board Trustee
- 2009-2015: WomenCorporateDirectors Foundation (New York), Co-chair
- 2010-2017: Committee for Economic Development of The Conference Board (CED), Member Board of Trustees
- 2010-2017: Thervance Biopharma US, Inc., Independent Director
- 2011-2017: Center for Global Development, Board Member
- 2012-2017: ExxonMobil, Independent Director
- 2014-2017: Initiative for Global Development, Board Member
- 2014-2017: General Mills, Independent Director
- 2015-2017: Middle East Investment Initiative, chair of the Board of Directors
- 2016-2017: Essilor International S.A., Independent Director
- American Academy of Diplomacy, Member
- American Leadership for a WaterSecure World Campaign Cabinet, Member
- Chief Executives Organization, Member
- Committee of 200, Member
- Council on Foreign Relations, Member
- Economic Club of New York, Member
- International Women's Forum, Member
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Board Member
- Millennium Challenge Corporation, Board Member
- Wellesley College Business Leadership Council, Member
- YPO/WPO, Member
Events Participated in
|One Year Commemoration of the High-Level Meeting on UHC - Measuring Progress Challenges and Opportunities in the Context of COVID-19||8 October 2020||8 October 2020|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2020||21 January 2020||24 January 2020||World Economic Forum|
|This mega-summit of the world's ruling class and their political and media appendages happens every year, but 2020 was special, as the continuous corporate media coverage of COVID-19 started more or less from one day to the next on 20/21. January, coinciding with the start of the meeting.|