Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||6 March 1965|
On 8 November 2019, Craig Murray tweeted:
- "Yet BBC still claim that massive airtime given this Tory trade envoy to say 'vote Johnson' does not count against the Conservatives in calculating election coverage balance."
Chris Williamson MP
- "He is certainly no loss. His frequent ill-tempered outbursts were an embarrassment to the Labour Party.
- "His disdain for grassroots members was palpable as was his contempt for Labour’s progressive policy programme that secured the party’s biggest increase in vote share since 1945.
- "The truth is he fought the last election under false pretences, using the Labour brand to get re-elected.
- "Another positive thing about his departure is that Labour Party members in Dudley North can now select a candidate who will work with them to fight for Dudley, rather than fighting against them.
- "For Austin to salvage any shred of credibility he must resign as an MP and fight a by-election in his Dudley North constituency, but in view of his obvious contempt for democracy over the last three and a half years I think he’s unlikely to do so."
|Document:Letter to Sir Keir from a newly resigned member of the Labour Party||Wikispooks Page||8 April 2020||Bronagh Wilson||The Labour Party is now dead, it has ceased to be, it is bereft of life. You Sir Keir and your fellow travellers disgust me and it is time you PASOKed right off!.|
- "Labour MP Ian Austin quits party: I can't ask people to make Corbyn PM"
- "General Election 2019: Voters should back Johnson - ex Labour MP"
- "Tories paying to push anti-Corbyn interview with ex-Labour MP Ian Austin to voters"
- "Craig Murray criticises BBC bias towards Tories"
- "Williamson on Austin: 'certainly no loss and has contempt for democracy'”