| Indira Singh |
|Exposed|| • Ptech|
A 9-11 whistleblower who exposed Ptech
Indira Singh is a whistleblower who exposed Ptech and shared information about 9/11 from her personnel experience on that day in New York. She ties the BCCI case, PTECH and the al Qaeda together with CIA drug running and Iran Contra. She worked with Michael Corbin up until his sudden death 2008.
On October 26 2004 Indira Singh was one of 100 "prominent Americans" who signed a statement calling on the U.S. Government to investigate 9/11 as a possible "inside job".
Questioned about accusations against Dick Cheney in France in connection with Halliburton and The Cabal in general:
“If we do, if everyone works together, and comes real close to, ehm, closing them down, you will see the mother of all terrorist attacks.”
Indira Singh 
Indira Singh has been featured in Guns And Butter, 4acloserlook, and on the Corbett Report.
Wikipedia had a page "Indira Singh" until 23 May 2006.
Quotes by Indira Singh
|9-11/Premature death||“[...] a lot of symptoms that were consistent with neurotoxic poisoning. Those were just the physical symptoms and in some cases people reported, that their hair fell out and even their dental work fell out. And to me they were consistent with signs of radiation poisoning. But however, the toxic cocktail that had been burning there, I think a California group went and analyzed and pretty much came out with the determination that there are about 900 contaminants, 200 different kind of dioxins, we had the particulate matter, the asbestos, the concrete.” [...] “What is interesting is that, we were, anytime we were ill or not feeling right, the September eleven help services and the red cross would try to get us into counseling and, to me at the end of all of this, it seemed that we experienced the same thing that the gulf war, or other civilians who were exposed to local superfund site disasters, we were all told it was in our head. That's exactly what went on down at 911.” ... “It wasn't until I went to a detox program. We got together with everyone else and compared symptoms, that we realized that this was an epidemic.”|
|9-11/WTC7/Destruction||“we were setting up different kind of stations, IV stations, cardiac stations, just .., wound stations, burn stations, just trying to have an organized space. What happened with that particluar triage site is that, pretty soon after noon, after mid-day on 911, we had to evacuate that because they told us that building 7 was coming down. If you had been there, not being able to see very much, just flames everywhere and dark smoke, it is entirely possible, I do believe that they brought building 7 down because I heard they were going to bring it down, because it was unstable, because of the colleteral damage. That I don't know, I can't attest to the validity of that, all I can attest to is that by noon or one o 'clock they told us we had to move from that triage site up to Pace University, a little further away, because building 7 was gonna come down, or being brought down. [...] The fire department, the fire department and they did use the word(s) 'we're gonna have to bring it down'”|
|Document:Michael Chertoff and the sabotage of the Ptech investigation||article||14 January 2005||Jeff Wells||How the investigation into the part Ptech played on 9-11 was killed.|
|File:A Closer Look - Indira Singh talks about Ptech.pdf||interview||28 October 2005||Michael Corbin||One of the few interviews with IT specialist Indira Singh about her experience with Ptech and her subsequent findings on 9-11 before she went silent.|
- ↑ a b https://archive.org/details/GunsNButterIndiraSinghPtechAndThe911SoftwarePt1Pt2
- ↑ http://911truth.org/ptech-journey-wall-street-whistleblower/
- ↑ http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread183571/pg1 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://4acloserlook.wordpress.com/1000-emails/the-right-thing-for-michael/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.larsschall.com/2018/08/03/a-closer-look-indira-singh-talks-about-ptech/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pumpitout/indira-singh-9-11-interview-with-michael-corbin-t2952.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://infowars.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Corbin_interview_-_Indira_Singh_(10/28/2005)
- ↑ 911 Truth statement
- ↑ https://larouchepub.com/other/2004/3143cheney_indict.html
- ↑ A Closer Look radio show #485 (October 28, 2005), Michael Corbin, J.P. Morgan IT specialist Indira Singh - http://web.archive.org/web/20160217082822/http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-94247/TS-449404.mp3
- ↑ https://archive.org/details/ACL485
- ↑ https://www.corbettreport.com/ptech-and-the-911-software/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Log?type=delete&user=&page=Indira+Singh&wpdate=&tagfilter=&subtype=