|Date||13 December 2018|
|Exposed|| • Integrity Initiative/Cluster/France|
• Integrity Initiative/Cluster/Italy
• Integrity Initiative/Cluster/Jordan
• Integrity Initiative/Cluster/UK
• Richard Barrons
• David Leask
|Description||The 3rd tranche of documents released as part of the Integrity Initiative Leak, on 13 December 2018.|
The third tranche of documents released as part of the Integrity Initiative Leak were published online on 13 December 2018.
In Ramping up IfS work 16 03 2018.pdf (after the Skripal Affair) Victor Madeira suggested that the IfS use its clusters to “Find ways to remove e.g. RT/Ruptly video and infographic content from mainstream media e.g. newspaper websites, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. Such content is quite professionally done, entertaining and cheap (or even free) for cash-strapped mainstream media outlets. But for these reasons, this kind of content gets numerous ‘clicks’ and is therefore picked up by reputable outlets that help spread Russian disinformation.” 
The CND Gen list 2 contains "22 names with email addresses. Most of these individuals have no other connection with the Institute for Statecraft or the Integrity Initiative. The presence on this list of Pablo Miller and Howard Body suggests that this is a list for email updates or consultations on the Salisbury poisonings story."
Current military / MoD
- Colonel Angus Taverner – director of MoD’s news media operations policy during the Iraq war, subsequently enrolled for a master’s degree in public relations.
- Lt Col Annabelle Janes – CO Land Intelligence Fusion Centre
- Lt Col Debi Lomax – Chief of General Staff’s Commander’s Initiative Group
- Captain Joe Walker-Cousins, reservist in Specialist Group Military Intelligence and employed by KBR in Saudi Arabia (see above)
- Howard Body – Principal Analyst and Assistant Head Science Support, Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, Porton Down. "Analyst" presumably refers to strategic rather than laboratory analysis, as he has no science background and gave a presentation on "stabilisation operations" in 2005.
- Ian Cohen – has both army and HSBC corporate emails – name matches HSBC’s Global Asset Management managing director
- Helen Boaden – former Director of BBC news
- Isabel Oakeshott – now writing a book about the state of the army
- Duncan Allan – former FCO Eastern Research Group.
- Mathieu Boulegue – Research Fellow, expertise on Russia
- Paul Harkness – formerly Brigadier at Army Headquarters, now sole director of Hawk Consultancy
- Pablo Miller – formerly Sergei Skripal's MI6 handler, now Orbis Business Intelligence according to his deleted Linkedin profile.
- Neil Barnett – former journalist, now runs a risk consultancy named Istok Associates
- Paddy Nicoll – served in Black Watch till 1996, and was director of Rubicon International till 2005.
Institute for Statecraft trustees
- Harry Hart – property investor, son of David Hart
- Philip Matthews – former director of Astutus Intelligence, current director of PM Homeland Security
- Adam Rutland – FCO Communications and Engagement Department.
- Zachary Harkenrider – US Embassy, Counselor for Political Affairs
- Craig Kennedy – Hudson Institute, Senior Fellow and past president of the German Marshall Fund
- Professor James Gow – King's College London Department of War Studies
- William Bortrick – registered domain britishexperience.com in 2004, possible match to editor of Burke’s peerage
- Alexander Patterson – sole director of Talisman ADC
- Full article: Integrity Initiative/Leak/4
- Full article: Integrity Initiative/Leak/4
The fourth Integrity Initiative leak was posted on 4 January 2019.
|Document:Avisa Partners Presentation||This is very revealing but more official presentation of the company's influence work. Compare with the dirty tricks in Document:Combatting Russian Disinformation|
|Document:Background to the Simulation Seminars||Background to and observation of two war Simulation Seminars|
|Document:Bid for MoD Funding 2017-2018||"Creation of a Europe-wide network of groups who understand the danger of Russian active measures and who can pass the message on to their own decision-makers and public, often using material which we initiate"|
|Document:Chris Donnelly CV Short||Chris Donnelly short CV|
|Document:Chris Donnelly Paris Brussels May 2016 v2||Chris Donnelly talks to his French II connections. "They think our main target needs to be the parts of the political class and the security structures 'where the rot is'"... "As an independent NGO we can do things they can’t do and national governments can’t do"|
|Document:Combatting Russian Disinformation||A truly astonishing II document, with a lot of dirty methods. It is written by an established covert French propaganda network, spreading more than a 1000 stories a month, offering to work for II. "our ability to publish articles across hundreds of credible media outlets means that any campaign we undertake will have far more sway than the content published only on state-sponsored outlets RT and Sputnik, and their local few allies."|
|Document:Draft agenda for the conference Tackling Tools of Malign Influence||Draft conference plan for the Tackling Tools of Malign Influence event|
|Document:FCO Skripal material 16.03.18||A Twitter roundup from II. The contents are fairly standard fare, but which users II chose to follow is very interesting, including a certain type of journalist, and "other users in our field".|
|Document:FCO Skripal twitter sample 23.3.18||A Twitter roundup from II. The contents are fairly standard fare, but which users II chose to follow is very interesting, and some are indeed "other users in our field"|
|Document:FCO Skripal twitter sample 24.3.18||A Twitter roundup from II. The contents are fairly standard fare, but which users II chose to follow is very interesting, and some are "other users in our field".|
|Document:II Network Skripal||media feedback from II members in smaller countries to HQ in London in Skripal affair|
|Document:II Twitter performance January 2018||Our total number of Twitter followers was 328 as of 18th January.|
|Document:Ideas for Ramping up IfS Contributions to the Cause||Outline of the Ifs-parts of a big covert propaganda campaign to synchronize and spread the British narrative ('the Cause') in the Skripal case.|
|Document:Institute for Statecraft project on Russian influence - Impact as at 19 04 2016||A list of stories II has planted in media per April 2016, some openly, some secretly, like "Trolls on the Kremlin Payroll"; plus a number of youtube lectures with a lacklustre number of unique views.|
|Document:Integrity France||a partial list of II-France members. For complete list, see Integrity Initiative/Cluster/France|
|Document:Invoice Integrity Initiative Italy||Invoice from the Italian Atlantic Treaty Association for the inaugural event of the Italian cell ('cluster') of the UK deep state faction, the Integrity Initiative, plus for a report on Russian influence in Italian elections. The inaugural event presumably took place in London.|
|Document:Invoice to MoD for Ukrainian Visit||Invoice from Institute of Statecraft to the Ministry of Defence for Ukrainian visit to London|
|Document:Military measures||A list of suggested military measures to Ukraine in 2014, including "Mine Sevastopol harbour/bay"|
|Document:Monthly Accounts||The Monthly Accounts for the Integrity Initiative, somewhat in the startup phase|
|Document:Notes from David Leask meeting 27 March 2018||Integrity Initiative convinced Scottish 'fringe' nationalism is a Kremlin plot caused by RT and Sputnik; intends to influence to tie Scotland to NATO,England;wants to keep media and political dominance|
|Document:Production schedule 05 04 2016||A list of written output from II staff, mostly for internal study use.|
|Document:Production timetable March-April 2016||A list of planned written output from II staff, similar to Document:Production schedule 05 04 2016|
|Document:Russia and the Italian Elections||"For internal use only". Analysis of Italian election meddling - where some political parties apparently are trying to influence public opinion: "In Italy, appears evident that the promotion of a strategy to spread disinformation and to influence the Italian political opinions, has been limited and came much more from national populist parties, rather than from Russia or whatsoever foreign country."|
|Document:Russian Lies and the Skripal Case||II document describing the backstory to the British narrative of the Sergei Skripal incident|
|Document:Sergei Skripal Affair: What if Russia is Responsible?||Donnelly creates an overarching narrative, and then makes a list of British punitive measures and a PR-campaign against Russia for the the Skripal Affair|
|Document:Skripal Case Italy||Conclusion: "To counter this Italian trend it’s important to properly address the key political leaders, their new populist parties, and key editorialists, by an effective, discrete and articulated information campaign and narrative and not to be exclusively focused on trolls and fake news."|
|Document:Skripal Case Study Discernment IFS2018||A Twitter roundup from II. The contents are fairly standard fare, but which users II chose to follow is very interesting, and some are "other users in our field".|
|Document:Skripal roundup 21.3.18||some twitter reactions on the Skripal Case, half from known Integrity Initiative members|
|Document:Social Media Investigation and Monitoring Proposal - Subject Poisoning of Sergei Skripal||Establish the flow across social media of the messaging, and establish key influencers, friendly and anti, to HMG.|
|Document:Stephen Donald Lewis Davies @ GMC||Screenshot of II checking out Dr. Stephen Davies of Salisbury Hospital, who wrote a letter to the Times disputing the official narrative. See Skripal Affair|
|Document:The Challenge of Brexit to the UK||"So, if we consider what qualities and characteristics we need in those whom we select for leadership today, in a period of rapid and profound change, in all sorts of institutions – government departments, big companies, the NHS - the conclusion is that we need to look for people who have abilities that suit a wartime environment"... Leadership understands that in a period of tumultuous change you cannot control, you have to command..."|
|Document:The Institute for Statecraft Expert Team v 3||biographies of core team members with lots of obscure but interesting former and present employers|
|Document:The Russian Party in France||Everyone in France not following the strict pro-American NATO-line is a "linchpin of the Russian networks" because "we are dealing with a strategy of pre-conquest."|
|Document:Twitter Roundup 20.03.18||A Twitter roundup from II, comments on a Moon of Alabama piece. The contents are fairly standard fare, but which users II chose to follow is very interesting, and some are indeed "other users in our field"|
|Document:Visit of Ukrainian Reserve Officers Draft||British forces are interested in what Ukrainian colleagues have to say (including what seems to be some tall tales from a Roman Myhailyk)|
- , 16 March 2018