| Jeff Bergner |
|Member of||Le Cercle|
He co-founded, Bergner, Bockorny, Castagnetti, Hawkins & Brain, Inc. and was president of it.
He is/was a senior transatlantic fellow of the German Marshall Fund.
- Trustee of the Asia Foundation;
- Board of directors Business Executives for National Security
- Hudson Institute Creative Works
Bergner was Policy Director of the Lugar for President Campaign, and Chief of Staff/Legislative Director, Senator Richard Lugar.
- 1981 - The Origin of Formalism in Social Science
- 1989 - The Taiwan Relations Act: A Decade of Implementation
- 1991 - The New Superpowers: Germany, Japan and the United States in the New World Order- co-editor with William Bader
Deep Political connections
Event Participated in
|Le Cercle/1985 (Washington)||7 January 1985||10 January 1985||Washington DC|
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|