| Jeff Bergner |
|Alma mater||Carleton College, Princeton University|
|Member of||German Marshall Fund, Le Cercle, Project for the New American Century|
Cercle attendee. Project for the New American Century. German Marshall Fund. Hudson Institute
Bergner received his B.A. from Carleton College in 1969, an M.A. from Princeton University in 1971 and a Ph.D., also from Princeton in 1973.
He co-founded, Bergner, Bockorny, Castagnetti, Hawkins & Brain, Inc. and was president of it.
He is/was a senior transatlantic fellow of the German Marshall Fund.
- Trustee of the Asia Foundation;
- Board of directors Business Executives for National Security
- Hudson Institute Creative Works
Bergner was Policy Director of the Lugar for President Campaign, and Chief of Staff/Legislative Director, Senator Richard Lugar.
- 1981 - The Origin of Formalism in Social Science
- 1989 - The Taiwan Relations Act: A Decade of Implementation
- 1991 - The New Superpowers: Germany, Japan and the United States in the New World Order- co-editor with William Bader
Deep Political connections
Attended Le Cercle as staff director Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He attended several meetings in the late 1980s and maybe others.
Events Participated in
|Le Cercle/1985 (Washington)||7 January 1985||10 January 1985||US|
|4 day meeting of Le Cercle in Washington exposed after Joel Van der Reijden discovered the attendee list for this conference and published it online in 2011|
|Le Cercle/1986 (Washington)||February 1986||March 1986||US|
|Le Cercle/1987 (Washington)||February 1986||March 1986||US|
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|