|Died||17 July, 2005 (Age 61)|
|Founder of||Joe Vialls' website|
|Victim of||premature death|
An internet journalist who cricitised commercially controlled media, and suffered a premature death,
Joe Vialls was an internet journalist based in Perth, Western Australia. He was an employee of Hughes Tool Company in 1992 when he discovered documents that revealed the existence of what he believed to be an "ultra low-key" office of Hughes Tool Co. at 8 St. James Square, adjacent to the Libyan People’s Bureau. This inspired him to investigate the 1984 murder of WPC Yvonne Fletcher outside the Libyan Embassy in London. He subsequently went on to accuse unnamed CIA/Mossad agents of the killing. Vialls began to investigate other terrorist events, often suggesting security service involvement.
Joe Vialls self-published a number of books including Deadly Deception at Port Arthur, The Murder of Policewoman Yvonne Fletcher and Lockerbie and the Bombing of Pan Am 103, and was the author of hundreds of internet articles.
Many of Vialls' investigations blamed significant world events - such as the 2004 Asian Tsunami - on joint CIA/Mossad operations, and Vialls maintained in disclaimers on his site that his reports were written in the interest of public safety. In other investigations,
Three major investigations
- The first major Vialls investigation was into the 1984 murder of WPC Yvonne Fletcher outside the Libyan embassy in St. James's Square. He concluded that the fatal shots had come not from within the embassy but from a penthouse flat next-door-but-one to the Libyan embassy, and were fired by CIA/Mossad agents.
- The second investigation concerned the 1988 Lockerbie bombing together with day-by-day summaries of the Pan Am Flight 103 bombing trial. Vialls developed his own theory about the true cause of the bombing. Again, Vialls linked the CIA and Mossad to the crime.
- The third major investigation was into the Port Arthur Massacre in Tasmania, Australia. Vialls claimed that an intellectually-impaired man, Martin Bryant, was wrongly convicted for this crime and did not receive a fair trial. Vialls claimed that this case, also, was an Israeli operation carried out by Mossad via Mistaravim. 
Vialls was a private investigator dedicated to "exposing media disinformation," and made many claims in his reports disputing official explanations for events.
He also disputed the official explanation for the bombings of the Australian embassy and Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia's capital. Vialls asserted that the explosives that authorities claimed were used in the Indonesian bombings were not powerful enough to have caused the damage and casualties that resulted. He claimed to demonstrate from photographs of the aftermath of each of the bombings, compared to the photographs taken in Northern Ireland where a 1,000 pound IRA bomb did not leave a crater or strip concrete from buildings, that a "micronuke" from Mossad's Dimona research and development facility in the Negev desert had been used. Vialls claims a device similar to the smallest United States nuclear weapon known as the Davy Crockett or M-388 round, a version of the W54 warhead, a very small sub-kiloton fission device, was used in the attacks. The Mk-54 weighed about 51 lb (23 kg), with a selectable yield of 10 or 20 tons, which Vialls claimed was consistent with the damage inflicted in Bali and elsewhere. A complete Mk-54 round weighed 76 lb (34.5 kg).
Disappearing from the Internet
His former www.vialls.com site used to boast as many as 170 articles. Less than half that number appear to have been archived still available on the internet.
Who is Joe Vialls?
This is a letter posted on Rense 
Who Is Joe Vialls?
It is long past the time for someone to pose the important question, "Who is Joe Vialls?"
He purports to be an independent researcher and writer, but there is much to suggest that he carries the "party line" of some hidden faction. (One can only speculate as to who or what that might be.)
In a fairly extensive Google search, one finds innumerable reference to Mr. Vialls, most of which are copyrighted works by him. Other mentions can be grouped under the category "fawning and fatuous," and are little more than uncritical references to Joe Vialls as an expert on everything from aeronautics and conspiracy theories to cancer and vitamins.
Joe is variously described (and these are direct quotes) as:
1. an expatriated US military analyst based in Australia
2. an ex-British private security expert
3. a British aeronautical engineer
4. an Australian-base freelance journalist with over 30 years direct experience in international military and oilfield operations
5. a former member of the Society of Licensed Aeronautical Engineers (London).
Which of these descriptions is accurate must be left to other interested parties to decide.
Writers like Joe Vialls who arrive with a past shrouded in mist, bearing a host of alluring hypotheses - supported by a torrent of seemingly valid facts and expert opinion - can often serve to leave a reader with the impression that he or she now knows "the truth of the matter."
Who is Joe Vialls? Is he consummate researcher, investigator and expert? Or is he agent provocateur, magician, and master of disinformation?
I leave it to you and your readers to decide. One thing I feel is certain: he is not someone to take lightly.
Those in search of the truth may wish to peruse the following links, especially the first one, where it is alleged that:
"Doctors who treated Vialls at the London-based Medical Foundation for the Care of Torture Victims verified that he was susceptible to clandestine hypnosis and post-hypnotic suggestions."
Isn't this a peculiar characterization of a man purporting to be an expert who can be implicitly trusted to serve up "the truth and nothing but the truth?"
After a period of illness, Vialls was reported to have died at the Royal Perth Hospital in Western Australia on 17 July 2005 of a heart attack. 
Documents by Joe Vialls
- Category:Joe Vialls - List of Joe Vialls pages on Wikispooks
- "Vialls Investigations - Exposing Media Disinformation". Archived from the original on 2003-04-09. Retrieved 2008-12-29.
- "The Murder of Policewoman Yvonne Fletcher". Archived from the original on 2002-12-06. Retrieved 2008-12-29.
- "The Lockerbie Trial & Appeal, Camp Zeist, Holland". Archived from the original on 2003-10-04. Retrieved 2008-12-29.
- "Deadly Deception at Port Arthur". Archived from the original on 2002-02-04. Retrieved 2008-12-29.
- Who is Joe Vialls - Rense.
- "Joe Vialls Passed Away Today"
|Born on||1944 +|
|Constitutes||Researcher + and Journalist +|
|Description||An internet journalist who cricitised commercially controlled media, and suffered a premature death, +|
|Died on||July 17, 2005 +|
|Display born on||1944 +|
|Display died on||17 July 2005 +|
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Person.png +|
|Display lifespan||1944 - 17 July 2005 +|
|Has bilderbergCount||0 +|
|Has cercleCount||0 +|
|Has fullPageName||Joe Vialls +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Joe_Vialls +|
|Has interest||Deep politics +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||7,944 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Has wikipediaPage||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe Vialls +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Vialls +|
|Is not stub||true +|
|ON constitutes||Conspiracy Theorist +|
|Victim of||Premature death +|