|Date||23 August 2020 - 1 September 2020|
|Perpetrators||Black Lives Matter, Antifa|
|Witnessed by||United States Army|
|Injured (non-fatal)||many"many" is not a number.|
|Description||2020 saw a lot of violence across the USA, but the Kenosha riots were probably the most spooky.|
In the summer of 2020, the usually quiet city of Kenosha, Wisconsin, US was engulfed in large riots, drawing eerie similarities to the 1992 Los Angeles riots after a police shooting, with thousands of several state soldiers of the National Guard deployed.
A contentious shooting during the violence resulted in a politicised show trial.
Police shot Jacob Blake just outside the city. The state government abandoned the city to be destroyed. The police only defended the police station and court house. This caused local people to defend property themselves. Governor Tony Evers enabled much of the violence.
Jacob Blake had a warrant for his arrest based on charges of third-degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse.  His mother apologised for missing a call from President Donald Trump. Fact checkers insisted he raped a woman not a child. Blake was paralysed, surviving the shooting, but the damage had been done.
On August 25, 2020, amid the unrest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the police shooting of Jacob Blake, Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old from Antioch, Illinois, shot and killed two men and wounded another during confrontations at two locations in Kenosha. Armed with a rifle, protecting a car dealership at first.
In the first instance Rittenhouse was chased, and shot one unarmed man dead who rushed him.
Rittenhouse then fled the scene to a second location while being followed by a crowd of around a dozen people. A group of people attempted to assault him, take his gun, try striking him in the head with a skateboard. and one man even drawing his gun. After intense media coverage, Rittenhouse turned himself to police 1 day later.
The event has been politicized, with a key victim admitting in court he drew a gun first on Rittenhouse. The CNN & MSNBC and ABC have told several lies in the official narrative, ironically, even some fact checked by spooky fact checkers such as Poyter Institute. Joy Reid from MSNBC accused Kyle Rittenhouse, without evidence of being a white supremacist mass shooter.
One of those shot was a child molester who had allegedly just been discharged from a mental hospital. During the trial, the "sole survivor" admitted under oath that he was aiming a gun at Rittenhouse when he was shot.
From Reddit: a super cut uploaded to a Trump-aligned supporters on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTrumpZone/comments/qq7nqa/supercut_of_media_lies_about_kyle_rittenhouse/
The riots caused 50 million dollars in damage. Half of the city's municipal budget.
Ana Kasparian from The Young Turks admitted that that she didn't watch the footage despite making claims about Rittenhouse and the events in Kenosha. The New York Times had a story on the riots as it happened. The story was not published until after the US/2020 Presidential election.
|A YouTube supercut of lies...?|
- 1. He killed two black BLM protesters. All three of the men he shot in self-defense were white.
- 2. He crossed state lines. He lived 20 miles from Kenosha in Antioch, Illinois. His father's family lived in Kenosha.
- 3. Rittenhouse took an AR-15 across state lines. The rifle used was kept in a safe at his best friend’s stepfather’s house in Kenosha.
- 4. The gun was illegal. Wisconsin law says he was entitled to possess the AR-15 as a 17-year-old. The judge dismissed the gun charge, which the prosecution never should have brought.
- 5. Rittenhouse’s mother drove him across state lines to the riot. His mother was never in Kenosha.
- 6. Rittenhouse was an “active shooter” who took his gun to a riot looking for trouble. “A 17-year-old kid just running around shooting and killing protesters,” said MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough, “who drove across state lines with an AR-15 and started shooting people up.” On Friday, after evidence in court already had debunked his talking points, Scarborough called Rittenhouse a “self-appointed militia member … unloading 60 rounds.” When the defense called out the lie in closing arguments, Scarborough had the gall to tweet that he was “embarrassed” for the lawyer.
- 7. Rittenhouse is a “white supremacist,” as then-candidate Joe Biden tweeted out, showing the teenager’s photograph. When White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked to explain why recently, she slyly slimed Rittenhouse again, without naming him, as a “vigilante.”
- 8. Rittenhouse “flashed white power signs with Proud Boys". The ADL regards the ok sign a hate symbol.
- 9. Rittenhouse wore surgical gloves “to cover his fingerprints.” Kyle wore gloves because he was giving first aid to protesters. His face was bare, so he was not hiding his identity.
- 10. Judge Bruce Schroeder is accused of being a Trump supporter. The media is getting desperate.
Trial of Kyle Rittenhouse
|Tucker Carlson: Why did they let Kenosha burn?|
The most televised trial, the one of teenager Kyle Rittenhouse, resulted in the aquittal of him, as the BLM protestors were judged by the jury to have attempted to attack, assault or kill Rittenhouse unlawfully who shot them in self-defence.