| Laimonas Talat-Kelpša |
|Born||4 November 1977|
|Alma mater||Vilnius University, University of Oslo|
In 1998 Laimonas Talat-Kelpša graduated from the Institute of International Relations and Political Science, Vilnius University. He studied at the University of Oslo under the Erasmus/Socrates exchange program. In 2000 VU he took a Master's in Comparative Politics.
- 1998-2001 Assistant to the President of Lithuania on National Security and Foreign Policy A.Januškos,
- 2001-2003 President Adamkus' report on foreign policy
- 2003-2004 Head of Foreign Policy Analysis and Planning Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2004-2006 Foreign Policy Analysis and Planning Department
- 2006-2009 Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- 2009-2011 Authorized Minister of the Lithuanian Embassy in Georgia
- 2011-2012 Advisor to Prime Minister Kubilius
In 2008 Talat-Kelpsa was awarded the diplomatic rank of the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.
Event Participated in
|Cold War Then and Now?||13 October 2018 09:30:00||13 October 2018 16:30:00||London|
City of London School
|A free conference that appears to have been part of a broader campaign by the Institute for Statecraft to promote Cold War 2.0.|