Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Larry Johnson |
According to his website,
- Larry C. Johnson is CEO and co-founder of BERG Associates, LLC, an international business-consulting firm with expertise combating "terrorism" and investigating money laundering. Mr. Johnson works with US military commands in scripting "terrorism" exercises, briefs on terrorist trends, and conducts undercover investigations on counterfeiting, smuggling and money laundering. 
- From 1989 until October 1993, Larry Johnson served as a Deputy Director in the U.S. State Department's Office of Counter Terrorism. He managed crisis response operations for terrorist incidents throughout the world and he helped organize and direct the US Government’s debriefing of US citizens held in Kuwait and Iraq, which provided vital intelligence on Iraqi operations following the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. Mr. Johnson also participated in the investigation of the terrorist bombing of Pan Am 103. Under Mr. Johnson’s leadership the U.S. airlines and pilots agreed to match the US Government’s two million-dollar reward.
- From 1985 through September 1989 Mr. Johnson worked for the Central Intelligence Agency. During his distinguished career, he received training in paramilitary operations, worked in the Directorate of Operations, served in the CIA’s Operation’s Center, and established himself as a prolific analyst in the Directorate of Intelligence. In his final year with the CIA he received two Exceptional Performance Awards.
- Larry Johnson, Personal Blog: No Quarter, PR 4, Last Accessed 15th December 2007
- Larry Johnson, The Art of Counter-Terrorism, Electronic Politics, 19th October 2007
A Document by Larry Johnson
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)|
|Document:US Intel officials say Syria NOT responsible for chemical attack||memo||6 September 2013||Syrian Chemical Weapons Attack|