|Born||Leonard David "Len" McCluskey|
23 July 1950
Unite is one of ten unions backing Jeremy Corbyn in the Labour Party leadership election. The others are ASLEF, BFAWU, CWU, FBU, POA, RMT, TSSA, UCATT and UNISON. Owen Smith is supported by four unions: Community, GMB, the Musicians’ Union and Usdaw.
- "Corbyn is a man of steel and he's made it clear that he will not resign. This has been a political lynching of a decent man – the coup has failed."
- Hernon, Ian (18 December 2009). "Ian Hernon speaks to union leader and ex-Liverpool docker Len McCluskey". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 21 November 2010.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "plain text").
- "Len McCluskey voted new leader of trade union Unite". Liverpool Echo. 2010-11-22. Retrieved 2013-07-11.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "plain text").
- "UPDATE: Unite responds to Len coup plot"
- "Len McCluskey on the Andrew Marr show"
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|