Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Dr Liam Fox |
East Kilbride, Scotland
|Alma mater||University of Glasgow|
|Member of||Conservative Friends of Israel|
- Atlantic Bridge - Executive Board
- Conservative Friends of Israel - Parliamentary Group
- Young Britons' Foundation - Parliamentary Council
- Liam Fox's "homophobic past" revealed, By Staff Writer, PinkNews.co.uk • March 9, 2008 - 3:00
- Paul Hutcheon 'Revealed: Tory MP's "homophobic" Scot quit student council over gays "flaunting it"' Sunday Herald 8 Mar 2008
|Document:Civil Liberty Vanishes||blog post||6 May 2020||Craig Murray||"Serious questions have to be asked about why the UK government has developed its own unique app, universally criticised for its permanent central data collection and ability to identify individuals from their unique codes. That this is overseen by NHSX CEO Matthew Gould who held all those secret meetings with Liam Fox and Adam Werritty, including with Mossad, frankly stinks."|
|Document:The Incredible Disappearance of Shai Masot||blog post||2 June 2019||Craig Murray||The open attempt to stifle all criticism of Israel, and in effect to make adherence to zionism a pre-condition for membership of the Labour Party – or indeed acceptance in wider society – is a vicious form of authoritarianism that should have been repudiated robustly from day one.|
- "Liam Fox is back in government just five years after resigning in disgrace". 14 July 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2016.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "CSS").
- "Her Majesty’s Government", Number10.gov.uk, accessed 12 May 2010.