Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Margaret Carlisle |
(spook?, deep state operative?)
|Died||28 March 2006|
|Member of||Le Cercle|
She was on the staff member budget communications task force, 1974-75, the executive director steering committee, 1975-80
- staff director Senate Republican Conference, 1981-84;
- executive director Council for National Policy, 1985-86;
- assistant secretary for legislative affairs US Department Defense, 1986-89;
- vice president for government relations The Heritage Foundation, 1989-90;
- chief staff to Senator Thad Cochran US Senate, 1991-97;
- consultant National Security, 1997-98;
- commissioner Commission to Assess the Organization of Federal Government;
- staff director national security and foreign policy subcoms. for Rep. platform, 1984, Washington.
- a trustee of the Philadelphia Society, Washington, 1987-88, 93—95, president, 1995-96;
- member of the board of advisors, Marine Corps University (Quantico), 1995-2006.
Deep political connections
She died in 2006.
Events Participated in
|Le Cercle/1982 (Wildbad Kreuth)||11 June 1982||13 June 1982||Germany|
Hanns Seidel Foundation
|Le Cercle/1984 (Bonn)||5 July 1984||7 July 1984||Germany|
|Held in Bonn, West Germany, the list of the 36 visitors was published online in 2011.|