| Marina Abramović |
|Born||November 30, 1946|
Belgrade, Serbia, Yugoslavia
|Spouse|| • Neša Paripović|
• Paolo Canevari
|Interest of||Jacob Rothschild|
Serbian performance artist who invited John and Tony Podesta to her "spirit cooking"
Marina Abramović is an internationally renowned Serbian performance artist. She came to notoriety when John Podesta and his brother Tony were being invited one of her “spirit cooking dinners”. ISGP named her one of few truly suspicious parts of a story known as "pizzagate" which alleged the Podesta's and others were running a child sex ring. Abramovic is associated with the Rockefeller Modern Institute of Art.
She had a very difficult childhood and after birth, did not live with her parents for six years. Her Wikipedia article details the circumstances to some extent; she goes into more details in her book: Walk Through Walls: A Memoir.
In 1996, Abramović worked with Jacob Samuel to produce a cookbook of "aphrodisiac recipes" called Spirit Cooking. These "recipes" were meant to be "evocative instructions for actions or for thoughts". For example, one of the recipes calls for to "mix fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk."
In 1997, Abramović created a multimedia Spirit Cooking installation. This was originally installed in the Zerynthia Associazione per l'Arte Contemporanea in Rome, Italy and included white gallery walls with "enigmatically violent recipe instructions" painted in pig's blood.
- ↑ http://archive.today/2016.11.08-020211/http://vigilantcitizen.com/featured/chairman-clintons-campaign-john-podesta-attended-occult-spirit-cooking-dinner-hosted-marina-abramovic/
- ↑ https://isgp-studies.com/pizzagate#marina-abramovic-spirit-cooking
- ↑ http://archive.today/2022.06.19-182114/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Abramovi%C4%87
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/nov/01/walk-through-walls-a-memoir-marina-abramovic-review
- ↑ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28814918-walk-through-walls
- ↑ https://odysee.com/@Franssen:3/Marina-Abramovi%C4%87's-Childhood-Examined:8
- ↑ https://www.moma.org/collection/works/143945?locale=en
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/04/no-john-podesta-didnt-drink-bodily-fluids-at-a-secret-satanist-dinner/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20161220174922/https://etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=case1396625700
- ↑ https://mitpress.mit.edu/blog/marina-abramovic%E2%80%99s-spirit-cooking