| Mete Sozen |
(academic, deep state functionary)
|Born||22 May 1930|
|Died||5 April 2018 (Age 87)|
|Alma mater||Robert College, University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign|
A professor of Structural Engineering who wrote a series of official government reports after "terrorist" deep events.
Mete Avni Sözen was a Professor of Structural Engineering at Purdue University who has worked for the US Deep state as one of a small clique who produced reports about structural failure after "terrorism" events.
Mete Sozen got his first degree at Robert College and his master's and doctoral degrees from the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.
From 1957 through 1992, Sozen worked at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. Together with Gene Corley, Mete Sozen worked for many years for the US Department of Defense] through the Blast Mitigation for Structures Program (BMSP).
Sozen has written a number of reports after bombings by "terrorists".
Mete Sozen worked with Gene Corley, Paul Mlakar and Charles Thornton on the report of the Oklahoma City bombing. In 1998, he published 3 papers in the ASCE Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities about the OKC bombing, with these co-authors.
Sozen (again together with Gene Corley, Charles Thornton and Paul Mlakar) was a team leader of the ASCE investigation (later the FEMA investigation) of the destruction of the WTC. Sozen also led a team that created an engineering simulation of American Airlines Flight 11 crashing into the North Tower of the World Trade Center. The computer–animated visualizations were made entirely from the simulation data.
He also worked on the report of the Pentagon event, co-authoring The Pentagon Building Performance Report with Paul E. Mlakar, Donald O. Dusenberry, James R. Harris, Gerald Haynes and Long T. Phan.
2003 El Nogal Club bombing
Sozen coauthored a report into the 2003 El Nogal Club bombing with Luis E. Garcia, Alejandro Perez, Santiago Pujol and Julio A. Ramirez, which estimated the bomb was equivalent to 160 kg of TNT.
- ↑ http://www.eeri.org/site/images/eeri_newsletter/2002_pdf/Apr02.pdf
- ↑ a b http://www.globalresearch.ca/9-11-looking-for-truth-in-credentials-the-peculiar-wtc-experts/5071
- ↑ http://911blogger.com/news/2010-10-15/pentagon-investigation-leader-paul-mlakar-obstructed-investigation-new-orleans-according-uc-berkeley-professor
- ↑ http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a417687.pdf
- ↑ "Scientists make computer simulation of 9/11 attack". CBC News. June 13, 2007. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- ↑ http://www.desastre.org/home/data/pdf/risk/esp/El%20Nogal.pdf