Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Nathan Glazer |
|Born||February 25, 1923|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Died||January 19, 2019 (Age 95)|
|Alma mater||City College of New York, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University|
|Spouse||Ruth Slotkin Sulochana Raghavan|
|Member of||Committee on the Present Danger/Members, The American Academy in Berlin/Distinguished Visitors|
Nathan Glazer was an American sociologist who taught at the University of California, Berkeley, and for several decades at Harvard University. He was a co-editor of the now-defunct policy journal The Public Interest.
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/obituaries/nathan-glazer-dead.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1998/01/03/movies/marxist-hotbed-eased-right-recalling-new-york-s-intellectual-life-contact-sport.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1998/06/28/magazine/nathan-glazer-changes-his-mind-again.html
- ↑ https://www.pbs.org/arguing/about_essays_1.html
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/09/arts/09conn.html
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|