Occupied Palestine and Syrian Golan Heights Advocacy Initiative
|Occupied Palestine and Syrian Golan Heights Advocacy Initiative|
The Occupied Palestine and Syrian Golan Heights Advocacy Initiative (OPGAI) is a common platform for NGOs working in the West Bank and the Golan Heights to coordinate their activities for the World Social Forum and elsewhere.
OPGAI is an alliance of civil society organisations that advocates ending the occupation of Palestine and the Syrian Golan Heights and building a progressive social democratic movement that can play an effective role in building a society where the values of equality, democracy and social justice prevail.
- Alternative Information Center
- Alternative Tourism Group
- Bisan Center for Research and Development
- BADIL Resource Center for Residency and Refugee Rights
- Defense for Children International/Palestine Section
- Environmental Education Center (EEC)
- Golan for development
- Jerusalem Centre for Women (JCW)
- Joint Advocacy Initiative
- Land Research Center (LCR)
- The East Jerusalem YMCA- Beit Sahour branch
- Union of Health work committees