Oklahoma City bombing
An unexpected pattern of damage from a supposed truck bomb 60 feet from the building.
|Date||April 19, 1995|
|Location||Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, U.S.|
|Blamed on||Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols|
|Interest of||David Hoffman, Jesse Trentadue|
•Oklahoma City bombing/Premature death
|Description||A highly suspicious terrorist bombing that was initially blamed on "Muslims", then on lone nuts Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Many questions remain answered about the official narrative.|
The Oklahoma City bombing was a highly suspicious event in April 1995. Initially it was blamed on Muslims, then on a pair of US "lone nuts". Many researchers consider it a false flag attack carried out by the cabal for a range of purposes including discrediting the militia movement and destroying ongoing government investigations into cabal's crimes. Several strands of evidence suggest that that Andreas Straßmeir was involved in carrying out the bombing and was later helped to flee from USA. He continues to be protected from investigation.
The Murrah Building was destroyed by a 5000-pound fertilizer and fuel oil bomb packed into the back of a rented Ryder truck parked on the street in front of the building. Reports of multiple bombs in ther building were erroneous. This was an anti-US government action about which caught the authorities by surprise. The perpetrators were Terry Nichols and Timothy McVeigh were later charged and found guilty of the bombing. The former received life in prison, the latter was executed. The remains of the building was quickly demolished as soon as possible and buried.[Where?]
|OKC - A Conspiracy Theory, a highly recommended video by James Corbett which gives a solid introduction to the OKC bombing. Mirrored video.|
The official narrative fails to address a number of important areas of concern:
- Police who arrived on the scene after the bombing discovered at least two even larger unexploded bombs inside the building, a discovery was widely reported on local TV news broadcasts. Medical teams were reportedly hindered by "other bombs in the area" and local TV stations claimed that the perpetrators would be able to be tracked down by the defused bombs.
- The blast damage was incompatible with the claimed bomb. The blast completely destroyed column B3, a steel-reinforced concrete pillar, which was so far from the blast source that the truck bomb would only have subjected it to 27 pounds per square inch. Another column at the same distance was not damaged.
- Seismographs registered more than one explosion.
- The subsequent "investigation" had multiple irregularities such as ignoring key leads and evidence, such as the CCTV footage (quickly sprited away by the FBI). Figures such as Andy Straßmeir who were not only connected to OKC, but also had deep state connections.
Andreas Straßmeir, former German military intelligence officer was a friend of Timothy McVeigh and son of Günther Straßmeir, Helmut Kohl's Secretary of State. A 1997 FBI investigation noted that a friend of his, Dave Halloway (ex-CIA) "flew STRASSMIRE[sic.] back to Berlin, Germany after the Oklahoma City Bombing".
David Williams was an FBI specialist (senior explosives analyst) who worked for the bureau from 1972 to 2001 and who was an early investigator on the scene. The Oklahoman reported in 1997 that: "Williams was faulted for concluding the bomb was made up of approximately 4,000 pounds of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, mixed with fuel oil, and that it exploded at a force of about 13,000 feet per second. The inspector general's investigators found Williams inappropriately based his conclusions on evidence Nichols had purchased 4,000 pounds of fertilizer before the bombing." - the article further cites FBI officials, that: "Williams repeatedly reached conclusions that incriminated the defendants without a scientific basis and that were not explained," "These errors were all tilted in such a way as to incriminate the defendants. We are troubled that the opinions in Williams' report may have been tailored to conform to the evidence associated with the defendants. We conclude that Williams failed to present an objective, unbiased, competent report."
In the book "No Heroes: Inside the FBI's Secret Counter-Terror Force", written by by Danny Coulson and Elaine Shannon, Coulson relates a story in which he and Williams are at the bomb site on the morning of 20th April (Williams for the first time), and Williams reaches the conclusions about the bomb after a while by looking around ("Probably about four thousand pounds [...] it looks like we're dealing fertilizer and fuel oil"). In 2013 he was invited on C-Span to answer questions about the Boston Marathon Bombing.
|A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995, is a brilliant 2011 in-depth documentary covering more than just the basics. Also available for free on Amazon Prime.|
Two thousand FBI agents were assigned to the case, 20,000 individuals were interviewed, but not Andreas Straßmeir. The investigation was lead by Weldon Kennedy, whom the FBI Director, Louis Freeh, appointed as his deputy 4 months after the event. Another FBI employee, Danny Defenbaugh, was named [By whom?] "Inspector in Charge" of the FBI's Oklahoma City bombing investigation.
- Full article: Oklahoma City bombing/Premature death
- Full article: Oklahoma City bombing/Premature death
Attorney Jesse Trentadue's brother, Kenneth Trentadue, appears to have been tortured to death because he was mistakenly believed to have been John Doe 2, whom his brother Jesse believes was Richard Lee Guthrie. Guthrie also died while in FBI custody - both cases were ruled as suicides. Police sergent Terrence Yeakey was the first officer on the scene on the morning of the attack. He is reported to have called his wife and stated "It's not true. It's not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way." Yeakey was found with a gunshot to the head, another premature death which was ruled a suicide.
Missing CCTV Footage
Jesse Trentadue states that he was given 26 pieces of CCTV footage, all of which with gaps in it just as the Ryder truck was passing. The Murrah Building CCTV which could have thrown light on what happened, but in a foreshadowing of their conduct on 9-11, the FBI quickly collected this and never released it. In response to a FOIA request, the FBI later claimed to have lost the tapes.
Building Performance Assessment
|The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh, is a 2015 documentary by James Corbett with more details and insights. Available in French.|
The FEMA Building Performance Assessment Team (BPAT) which looked into the collapse of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City in 1995 was headed by Charles Thornton, who also headed the FEMA BPAT after the 9-11 event. Three of the senior engineers who worked with Thornton on the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City in 1995 were Paul Mlakar, Gene Corley and Mete Sozen who all worked on the post 9-11 report.
U.S. District Judge Richard P. Matsch acknowledged the presence of nagging questions surrounding the bombing. “It has been mentioned here and certainly was mentioned at the trial that there are ... a number of questions unanswered.”
Connections to 9/11
A number of parallels and connections to the events of September 11, 2001 are evident.
Early reports blamed Islamic terrorists for the crime.
Jon Rappoport suggests that the operation was carried out, in part, to discredit the militia movement.Mark Gorton concurs.
Various witnesses have spoken about a SWAT team removing documents from the building before all the human victims had been rescued, suggesting that one of the purposes may have been to obscure ongoing investigations into the crimes of the cabal. Mark Gorton also supports this theory.
Joe Biden and Tom Daschle introduced the mammoth Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995, a prelude to and early version of, the 2001 Patriot Act that followed 6 years later.
|Requiem for the Suicided: Terrance Yeakey, a video by James Corbett about a OKC bombing first responder and silenced whistleblower who was suicided.|
|Requiem for the Suicided: Kenneth Trentadue, a video by James Corbett about a suicided man with a dragon tattoo who was wrongly tortured to death for being a OKC bombing suspect.|
|Document:Systemic Destabilization in Recent American History||article||24 September 2012||Peter Dale Scott|
The Official Culprits
- ↑ http://escuadronesporlaverdad.com/falseflags/content/oklahoma-city-bombing
- ↑ The Political Dominance of The Cabal
- ↑ a b c https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCYIn8QzRjI
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3u_Bgj30-E
- ↑ a b http://www.911review.com/precedent/decade/okc.html
- ↑ http://www.911truth.org/tag/murrah-building/
- ↑ http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2007/07/search-john-doe-no-2-story-feds-never-told-about-oklahoma-city-bombing?page=6
- ↑ a b http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/may/05/mcveigh.usa
- ↑ http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=andreas_strassmeier_1
- ↑ http://bobmccarty.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NOTICE-OF-SUPPLEMENTATION-OF-RECORD-MOTION-TO-STRIKE-EXHIBIT-1-FBI-302-HOLLADAY-FLIES-STRASSMEIR-TO-GERMANY-AFTER-BOMBING-ECF.pdf
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/04/nyregion/the-twin-towers-leading-bomb-specialists-sift-explosion-aftermath.html
- ↑ a b https://www.c-span.org/person/?davidwilliams12
- ↑ https://oklahoman.com/article/2577031/fbi-expert-criticized-for-findings-bombing-prosecutors-see-no-threat-to-case saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ No Heroes: Inside the FBI's Secret Counter-Terror Force
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/nashville-big-bomb-very-rare-173704563.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ First Books 2001 Paperback, page 15
- ↑ http://www.nytimes.com/1995/08/09/obituaries/chief-investigator-in-bombing-is-named-to-no-2-fbi-post.html
- ↑ http://www.dannydefenbaugh.com/aboutDanny.html
- ↑ http://www.911truth.org/the-murder-of-oklahoma-city-police-department-sgt-terrance-yeakey/
- ↑ http://www.apfn.org/apfn/yeakey.htm
- ↑ http://www.apfn.org/apfn/okc_coverup.htm
- ↑ http://911blogger.com/news/2009-10-02/strange-death-terry-yeakey-wendy-s-painting
- ↑ http://firstname.lastname@example.org/4212-1-OKC_2017_replaymp3.mp3
- ↑ http://www.truthistreason.net/fbi-conveniently-cant-find-oklahoma-city-bombing-videos-after-foia-request
- ↑ http://news.intelwire.com/2011/07/in-latest-filing-fbi-says-it-cant-find.html
- ↑ http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc_fema_911.html
- ↑ http://911blogger.com/news/2010-10-15/pentagon-investigation-leader-paul-mlakar-obstructed-investigation-new-orleans-according-uc-berkeley-professor
- ↑ http://okgazette.com/2012/05/29/case-closed/
- ↑ http://911blogger.com/news/2015-04-12/twenty-years-later-facts-about-okc-bombing-go-unreported
- ↑ a b Document:Fifty Years of the Deep State
- ↑ https://newspunch.com/joe-biden-admits-he-wrote-the-patriot-act-in-1995/
- ↑ https://DuckDuckGo.com/?q=pre-Patriot+Act+written+by+Joe+Biden