| Philip Zelikow |
(deep state actor)
|Born||September 21, 1954|
|Alma mater||University of Redlands, University of Houston Law Center, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy|
|Founder of||Covid Commission Planning Group|
|Member of||9-11/Commission, Aspen Strategy Group, Council on Foreign Relations/Members 3, Hoover Institution/Fellows, Trilateral Commission|
Bush-administration insider and Chair of 911 Commission later head of the University of Virginia's COVID Commission Planning Group
Philip David Zelikow was the Executive Director of the 9/11 Commission, who "arguably has more sway than any member, including the chairman."
Zelikow's main area of expertise is in the field of public policy, particularly in the framing of history to serve state policy and the formation of public myths, or "public presumptions."
Public myth/Public presumption
Zelikows idea for the public presumption follows the argument of William H. McNeill for the public myth, from there follows:
- myths are general statements about the world and its parts, they are thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty / more faith than fact)
- they are shared in common within the relevant political community and acted on whenever circumstances suggest
- current political affairs are analysed from a (mostly contemporary) historical framework (opposed to economic or legal), so the current view on things will inform the future
- sources for the presumptions/myths are both personal (from direct experience) and vicarious: from books, movies, and (other) myths - media in general it stands to reason, even if he does not say so explicitly
- “searing” or “molding” events are of particular importance over generations
- the truth of these myths is usually proven only by the action they provoke
- Full article: 9-11/Commission
- Full article: 9-11/Commission
|A video by James Corbett[No longer available]|
Zelikow with his long time associate Ernest May, worked out on a detailed outline of the 9/11 Commission Report - containing chapter headings, subheadings, and sub-subheadings - in March 2003, but to prevent accusation of its having been a foregone conclusion, this was kept secret from the 9-11/Commission members, who worked for another year or so before being shown the draft report.
He has maintained a pretty consistent line of "no comment" when asked to explain about the commission.
|Another video by James Corbett[No longer available]|
Head of the University of Virginia's COVID Commission Planning Group.
Events Participated in
|Bilderberg/2006||8 June 2006||11 June 2006||Canada|
|54th Bilderberg, held in Canada. 133 guests|
|Bilderberg/2007||31 May 2007||3 June 2007||Turkey|
|The 55th Bilderberg meeting, held in Turkey|
- ↑ a b http://911blogger.com/news/2017-01-17/regards-philip-zelikow-what-qualifies-suspicious-behavior
- ↑ https://www.opednews.com/Diary/Philip-D-Zelikow-The-Myt-by-Saman-Mohammadi-110325-341.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20090301022031/http://webstorage1.mcpa.virginia.edu/library/mc/mcreport/vol14_num3.pdf
- ↑ http://archive.today/2018.11.25-182425/https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/1982-09-01/care-and-repair-public-myth
- ↑ http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a0303outline#a0303outline
- ↑ https://alethonews.com/2021/06/17/philip-zelikow-9-11-commission-leader-leads-covid-commission/