|Canadian conservative news website.|
"Telling you the other side of the story"
Founders: Ezra Levant, Brian Lilley
In its own words:
"We follow the facts wherever they may lead — even if that conflicts with the official narrative of the establishment."
Main focus: Canada/Deep state, Open borders, COVID-19/Resistance, Justin Trudeau, WEF/Annual Meeting/2023
Members: Sheila Gunn Reid, Avi Yemini, Andrew Chapados, Drea Humphrey, Adam Soos, David Menzies, Raheel Raza, Tamara Ugolini, Alexandra Marshall, Jeremy Loffredo, Alexandra Lavoie, Tamara Ugolini, Katie Daviscourt, Ian Miles Cheong, Lincoln Jaym, Katherine Krozonouski, Natasha Biase, William Diaz-Berthiaume, Sydney Fizzard, Kian Simone, Efron Monsanto, Tabitha Peters, Yaakov Pollak, James Macpherson, Selene Galas
Rebel News is a Canada based media organisation.
The Rebel is critical of Justin Trudeau and the CBC.
Coverage of the Canadian church attacks.
Coverage of the 2021 Canadian federal election.
Coverage of the WEF/Annual Meeting/2023.
It gets the full Wikipedia treatment for things that are disliked, and is designated a "far-right" site which "traffics in conspiracy theories" on news items such the murder of Seth Rich, skepticism about select other narratives in corporate media, by criticizing ("attacking") "anti-fascist activists", climate change, and writing about the the election fraud in the 2020 presidential election, "pushing falsehoods about the 2020 election".
- Tanveer Ahmed
- Janice Atkinson - former Member of European Parliament
- Jack Buckby
- Michael Coren 
- Éric Duhaime
- Faith Goldy 
- Sebastian Gorka 
- Katie Hopkins 
- Barbara Kay 
- Mark Latham - former leader of Australian Labor Party
- Claire Lehmann  – founder/editor of Quillette
- Brian Lilley
- Laura Loomer 
- Gavin McInnes
- Jack Posobiec
- Tommy Robinson
- Lauren Southern 
- Caolan Robertson
- Martina Markota
|Document:Weekend Clashes Emblematic of Political Violence Around the Country||Article||16 October 2018||Anti-Defamation League||This ADL blog post from 2018 outlines instances of "terrorism", blamed mainly on the Proud Boys during first two years of the Presidency of Donald Trump. Since then, they were revealed to have links to FBI informants.|
- ↑ https://www.rebelnews.com/vandals_too_weak_to_topple_st_francis_statue_at_anglican_church/
- ↑ https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/canadian_election_2021/
- ↑ https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/world_economic_forum
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170926105428/http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/ezra-levant-the-rebels-unrepentant-commander/
- ↑ https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/politicians-contributors-distance-themselves-as-rebel-medias-meltdown-continues/wcm/23597cc0-4c97-4e64-bea4-999bd870f1f1
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200920045728/https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/sebastian-gorka-was-hired-far-right-media-outlet-he-still-works-fox-news
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20190122195548/https://www.canadalandshow.com/rebel-media-cuts-ties-with-katie-hopkins
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180103215130/https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/03/katie-hopkins-joins-far-right-canadian-website-rebel-media
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20170816111918/https://www.therebel.media/ezra_levant_december_30%7Carchive-date=16 August 2017
- ↑ Rebel Media - How feminism fueled the obesity crisis https://web.archive.org/web/20190131213359/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5th8DFnH3c&t=0s
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180627090835/http://www.canadalandshow.com/rebel-media-loses-laura-loomer/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180314002807/http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lauren-southern-far-right-canada-racist-calais-detain-uk-ban-enter-visa-a8254116.html "Ms Southern, who worked for far right Canadian site The Rebel Media, was held by Border Force in Coquelles on Monday."