| Robert Maxwell |
(media mogul, spook?, deep state operative)
|Born||Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch|
Slatinské Doly, Czechoslovakia
|Died||1991-11-05 (Age 68)|
Sea around Canary Islands
Cause of death
|Citizenship||Czechoslovak (1923-1946) British (1946-1991)|
|Children|| • Michael|
• Ghislaine Maxwell
|Spouse||Elisabeth Meynard Maxwell|
|Victim of||premature death|
Robert Maxwell was a Czechoslovak war orphan who became a billionaire, British politician and media mogul. He was known to be a friend of Israel in his lifetime, but contacts with the Mossad remain largely unexplored until his death. His daughter, Ghislaine Maxwell, worked closely with Jeffrey Epstein and after 2019 was had increasingly exposed connections to the Mossad.
On 5 November 1991, he was last in contact with the crew of the Lady Ghislaine, his yacht, at 4:25 am local time, but was found to be missing later in the morning. Maxwell was presumed to have fallen overboard from the vessel which was cruising off the Canary Islands, and his naked body was subsequently recovered from the Atlantic Ocean. The official ruling at a Madrid inquest held in December 1991 was death by a heart attack combined with accidental drowning, although three pathologists had been unable to agree on the cause of his death at the inquest; he had been found to have been suffering from serious heart and lung conditions.The judge ruled out murder.
“Maxwell was a passionate friend of Israel, and we are sorry about this heavy tragedy” said Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir at his funeral  and: “He has done more for Israel than can today be said”.
|Richard Branson||“All big entrepreneurs have the stink of unpopularity around them. Whether it is through envy or sincere distaste, Donald Trump, James Goldsmith, Rupert Murdoch, Robert Maxwell and Richard Branson have all become popular figures of hate.”||Richard Branson|
|Document:The Markov and Maxwell Murders||webpage||20 August 2011||Gordon Logan|
|Document:The linked deaths of Robert Maxwell and Georgi Markov||webpage||9 December 2000||Gordon Logan|
|Document:The linked deaths of Robert Maxwell and Georgi Markov - 2||webpage||9 December 2000||Gordon Logan|
- Ben Laurance and John Hooper, et al "Maxwell's body found in sea", The Guardian, 6 November 1991
- "Robert Maxwell: A Profile". BBC News. 29 March 2001. Retrieved 4 April 2009.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "plain text").
- Robert Verkaik "The Mystery of Maxwell's Death", The Independent, 10 March 2006
- Larry Eichel "Maxwell's Legacy Of Money Troubles Maxwell's Own Daily Mirror Newspaper Now Routinely Calls Him 'The Cheating Tycoon'", Philadelphia Inquirer, 14 December 1991
- Marlise Simons "Autopsy Indicates Maxwell Did Not Drown", New York Times, 12 December 1991
- Robert Maxwell, 68, Media Giant, Found Dead in Sea saved at Archive.org and Archive.is
- Gideon's Spies: The Secret History of the Mossad by Gordon Thomas saved at Archive.org and Archive.is