The aim remains to showcase the best of Wikispooks content, for people who are new to the site. (Regular visitors and editors can use Special:RecentChanges
Any thoughts on the following ideas would be welcome:
- Removing all Stubs from the front page
- Moving the "☆" tab to the left and making it the top one by default
- More information about the pages, such as the page description
- Agreed - but a separate stubs tab towards the RH end would be good.
- Not sure about this. If Edits excludes Stubs, then it is a good indicator of current content activity. Whereas the rated pages will remain relatively static.
- Good in principle but some descriptions are multi-line so general appearance may be a bit irratic. Suck it and see I guess.
- ✓ Stubs are now gone (more or less) from the left most 7 tabs. The SMW formatting takes a while to be processed, so very new pages (white "doc" icon) may be stubs.
- ✓ OK, the "☆" tab stays as #2, to keep the coverpage changing.
- Two possible ways to handle information overload are:
- A tooltip
- A fixed # leading characters
- -- Robin (talk) 10:25, 9 September 2016 (IST)