Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg
| Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg |
|Mohammed Atta studied here|
The Hamburg University of Technology is a research university in Germany. The university was founded in 1978 and in 1982/83 lecturing followed. Around 100 senior lecturers/professors and 1,475 members of staff (673 scientists, including externally funded researchers) work at the TUHH.
The university's research focuses on the following areas:
- Integrated biotechnology and process technology
- Climate-friendly energy and environmental technology
- Regeneration, implants and medical technology
- Buildings in and on the water
- Maritime systems
- Self-organizing mobile sensor and radio data networks
- Aeronautical engineering
- Product-oriented material development
The award of research funds by the German Research Foundation (DFG) has made it possible to set up four special research areas, four research groups and four graduate colleges at university.
An Alumnus on Wikispooks
|Mohamed Atta||1 September 1968||11 September 2001||Egypt||One of the 19 hijackers blamed for 9-11.|