University of Colorado at Boulder
| University of Colorado at Boulder |
|Motto||Greek: ΛΑΜΨΑΤΩ ΤΟ ΦΏΣ ΥΜΏΝ|
|pUBLIC university in Boulder, Colorado|
The University of Colorado Boulder is a public research university in Boulder, Colorado. Founded in 1876, five months before Colorado became a state, it is the flagship university of the University of Colorado system. In 2021, the university attracted support of over $634 million for research and spent $536 million on research and development according to the National Science Foundation, ranking it 50th in the nation.
The university consists of nine colleges and schools and offers over 150 academic programs, enrolling more than 35,000 students as of January 2022.
To date, 5 Nobel Prize laureates, 10 Pulitzer Prize winners, 11 MacArthur "Genius Grant" recipients, 1 Turing Award laureate, and 20 astronauts have been affiliated with CU Boulder as alumni, researchers, or faculty. In 2021, the university received over $634 million in sponsored research to fund programs like the Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics and Joint Institute for Laboratory Astrophysics.
Alumni on Wikispooks
|Janine Davidson||24 April 1966||Civil servant||Military-industrial complex. Senior fellow for defense policy at the Council on Foreign Relations|
Deep state operative
|A writer at America.gov Member of the Institute for Statecraft|
|Daniel Smith||6 March 1956||US||Diplomat|
|Director of the important US Foreign Service Institute|
- ↑ Https://ncsesdata.nsf.gov/herd/2018/html/herd18-dt-tab020.html
- ↑ https://www.colorado.edu/ocg/annual-report#:~:text=Research%20Expenditures&text=CU%20Boulder's%20research%20and%20creative,fiscal%20year%202021%20(FY21)
- ↑ http://www.colorado.edu/academics
- ↑ https://www.colorado.edu/coloradan/sites/default/files/attached-files/coloradan_spr19_forweb_1.pdf
- ↑ https://www.macfound.org/maps/2/%7C
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Turing_Award_laureates_by_university_affiliation&oldid=1016003500
- ↑ https://www.colorado.edu/alumni/heritage-center/exhibitions/cu-space