WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2000
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unlike most other years, the complete list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 2000 is available. The previous year's cadre is listed at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1999. The following year at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001.
- Jeff Arnold. CEO of Sharecare (co-founded with Mehmet Oz) that on 2 April 2020 launched the "flatten the curve" survey of COVID-19
- Ann Beeson US civil rights activist. Executive Director of U.S. Programs at the Open Society Foundations 2007-2011.
- Oleg Deripaska. Russian billionaire.
- Chrystia Freeland. Canadian politician who adopts ‘America First’ Foreign Policy (according to the US State Department)
- Charles Kennedy was a Leader of the British Liberal Democrats 1999-2006.
- Ivan Miklos. Slovakian Minister of Finance from 2002-2006, 2010-2012.
- Mehmet Oz. Celebrity doctor who in March 2020 advocated use of hydroxychloroquine against COVID and offered to fund a clinical trial, but by the next month has stated that "we are better off waiting for the randomized trials Dr. Fauci has been asking for."
- Joshua Cooper Ramo. One of Henry Kissinger's proteges. Proponent of grand deal with China.
- Arundhati Roy Indian author with social conscience. The WEF invitation might have been an attempt to being her fully into the 'champagne socialist' fold. She later became an activist for the anti-globalization/alter-globalization movement.
12 of the 94 of the participants already have pages here:
|Jeff Arnold||Became a billionaire from webmd.com aged 29. Co-founded Sharecare with a friend from the GLT/2000 class, which was highly influential on shaping (and measuring) attitudes around COVID-19.|
|Ann Beeson||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2000. Executive Director of U.S. Programs at the Open Society Foundations 2007-2011.|
|Oleg Deripaska||Russian billionaire, WEF Global Leader for Tomorrow|
|Eduardo Elsztain||Businessman close to Edgar Bronfman and George Soros. The prime Argentine supporter of and fundraiser for the World Jewish Congress. Annual conferee at the World Economic Forum, which selected him a Young Global Leader in 2000.|
|Chrystia Freeland||"A bit of a living parody of everything wrong with the detached technocratic neoliberal order"|
|Charles Kennedy||British Liberal Democrat politician leader and 2003 Iraq war opponent, pressured to resign for alcoholism in 2006.|
|Jon Meacham||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2000. Corporate journalist and editor. Official (i.e. court) biographer of George H. W. Bush.|
|Ivan Mikloš||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2000. Attended the 2005 Bilderberg as Slovakia/Minister of Finance.|
|Gabriela Núñez||WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2000. Presidential candidate several times. Minister of Finance in the US-backed coup government that ousted President Manuel Zelaya in 2009.|
|Mehmet Oz||YGL Celebrity doctor who in March and April 2020 advocated use of hydroxychloroquine against COVID-19 and cautioned against shutting down schools, but later fell into lockstep the WEF official narrative on matters COVID.|
|Joshua Cooper Ramo||Kissinger protegé|
|Arundhati Roy||Left-wing writer/activist with many dangerous enemies|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20130319042241/http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GLT_ClassOf2000.pdf
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2022/04/23/dr-oz-bought-2070-doses-of-hydroxychloroquine-during-pandemic/
- ↑ https://deadline.com/2020/04/dr-oz-now-says-of-covid-19-treatment-hydroxychloroquine-we-are-better-off-waiting-1202914838/