| WEF/Global Shapers|
(Deep state recruitment network)
|Membership||• Klaus Schwab|
• David M. Rubenstein
• Ellyn Shook
• Adrian Monck
• Maria Teresa Kumar
• Khalid Alkhudair
• Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy
• Juan Jose Pocaterra
• Basima Abdulrahman
• Wanjuhi Njoroge
• Eric Tse
• Jack Ma
• Kareem El-Ansary
• Kirk-Anthony Hamilton
|The World Economic Forum grooming a cadre of Young Leaders|
The Global Shapers Community is a network of hubs developed and led by the World Economic Forum for young people, primarily between the ages of 20 and 30 "who are exceptional in their potential, their achievements and their drive to make a difference in their communities."
It can be seen as an expanded, junior version of the Young Global Leaders program which has helped position ambitious cadre in leading positions since 1993. The members of the Global Shapers are not yet as prominent as the Young Global Leaders, although some are participating in promoting the COVID-19 agenda and the Great Reset.
- Full article: Young Global Leaders
- Full article: Young Global Leaders
While claiming the 14,000 members in 456 city-based hubs in 150 countries are each charged with leading their hubs service to their communities, the program in financed and directed by a Foundation Board with people from mega corporations (Carlyle Group, Accenture etc).
The Global Shapers "look for opportunities to have impact on a global scale by joining forces with other hubs." They represent a network of peers connected through technology, events and joint projects. Each year, hundreds of hub leaders known as Curators come together to showcase the work of their hub and strengthen relationships across communities. 
The people include the Board per 2022 and some earlier board members (Jack Ma, plus Global Shapers as they become prominent in diverse fields.
- Australian Kareem El-Ansary is a Global Shaper and board member of the Youth Affairs Council of Victoria (YACVic), the state’s "peak body and leading policy advocate for young Victorians". In January 2022 YACVic published a strange promotion video for vaccines that managed to mix pedophilia (age 47 and 14), occult symbolism and surveillance capitalism.
- True Price is a Dutch company that describes itself as a "social enterprise with the mission to realize sustainable products that are affordable to all by enabling consumers to see and voluntarily pay the true price of products they buy”. Leading True Price is Michel Scholte, an alumnus of the Shapers Network, Adrian de Groot Ruiz, also a Shaper and Herman Mulder, former Director-General at ABN AMRO, one of the world’s leading agribusiness banks. It wrote a report in collaboration with the Rockefeller Foundation, the World Wildlife Fund on how to "transform" the US Food System.
“Today, I had the privilege of discussing with progressive, energetic, and engaged community leaders and activists from around the world on how they influence the narrative on international diversity. By holding a meaningful dialogue, we are showing the world that these young people understand, as Canada does, that pluralism is the key to building resilient, confident nations around the world.”
Justin Trudeau (January 2016) 
3 of the 14 of the participants already have pages here:
|Jack Ma||Chinese business magnate and founder of Alibaba Group. WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/2001. On the Board of the World Economic Forum.|
|David Rubenstein||Billionaire Bilderberger Brookings co-founder and Managing Director of the Carlyle Group|
|Klaus Schwab||German economist, Bilderberg Steering committee, World Economic Forum Board of Trustees|
- ↑ https://www.huffpost.com/entry/who-are-the-global-shaper_b_8068440
- ↑ a b https://www.globalshapers.org/story
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20220117120656/https://svsummitapac.org/kareem-el-ansary-world-economic-forum-global-shaper/
- ↑ https://odysee.com/@Newsfera:c/victorian-government-funded-youth-body-tells-teens-to-go-on-vax-dates-and-get-vaccinated:c
- ↑ https://off-guardian.org/2022/01/22/the-true-cost-of-rockefeller-agriculture-the-new-food-agenda/
- ↑ https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/True-Cost-of-Food-Full-Report-Final.pdf
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200725204528/https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/news-releases/2016/01/21/prime-minister-trudeau-meets-extraordinary-young-people-world