WEF/Young Global Leaders/2007
< WEF | Young Global Leaders(Redirected from WEF/Young Global Leaders 2007)Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the known WEF/Young Global Leaders for 2007. The WEF doesn't always publish all the names of the candidates. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2006, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2008.
- Peter Bisanz Works for the World Economic Forum on creating an Universal Curriculum on Values that will encompass a full spectrum of socially relevant media, from Television to the Internet.
- Ian Bremmer is President and founder of the Eurasia Group. CFR, TLC, Bilderberg 2007
- Alessandra Galloni - in 2021 appointed editor-in-chief of Reuters, the agency that totally dominates the input of news to all corporate media.
- Kate Garvey is an English public relations executive and a former aide to UK prime minister Tony Blair. She is married to Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales.
- Siamak Namazi is an Iranian-American academic and business consultant who was sentenced to 10 years prison in Iran in 2016 for "collaboration with hostile government”.
- Enrique Peña Nieto was president of Mexico from 2012-2018. CIA? Plus what happened to his wife?
- Karim Sadjadpour is a triple Bilderberger and "chief Iran analyst" at the International Crisis Group.
- Sheryl Sandberg is the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook.
- Rajiv Shah was employed at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for seven years before he started working for the government (USAID), before then moving on to the Rockefeller Foundation.
- Andrew Ross Sorkin is an American journalist working as financial columnist for The New York Times.
- Peter Thiel is a billionaire member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee.
- Jimmy Wales is an American internet entrepreneur, best known as the co-founder of the Deep State controlled encyclopedia Wikipedia.
Off list members
14 of the 123 of the members already have pages here:
|Peter Bisanz||Works for the World Economic Forum on creating an Universal Curriculum on Values that will encompass a full spectrum of socially relevant media, from Television to the Internet.|
|Ian Bremmer||President and founder of the Eurasia Group. CFR, TLC, Bilderberg 2007|
|Alessandra Galloni||WEF YGL Italian journalist named editor in chief of Reuters in 2021.|
|Kate Garvey||Former Tony Blair aide, then (strategically?) married Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales.|
|Felix Graf||WEF/Young Global Leaders 2007. CEO of the NZZ Media Group since June 2018.|
|Siamak Namazi||Iranian-American academic convicted of espionage by Iran in 2016. National Endowment for Democracy Fellow in 2005. Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2007.|
|Enrique Peña Nieto||As Mexican President he ran a remarkably corrupt government. At the time, foreign corporate media preferred to turn a blind eye to it.|
|David de Rothschild||$10 billion Rothschild family fortune. High interest in the climate change agenda.|
|Karim Sadjadpour||Triple Bilderberger, "chief Iran analyst" at the International Crisis Group|
|Sheryl Sandberg||The Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Facebook|
|Rajiv Shah||USDSO. As President of the Rockefeller Foundation, sat on the Lancet COVID-19 Commission|
|Andrew Ross Sorkin||New York Times journalist described as "a shameless, ball-gargling prostitute for Wall Street".|
|Peter Thiel||Billion financier, Bilderberger|
|Jimmy Wales||Founder of super-influential Wikipedia. Tony Blair aide's is (strategically?) married to him.|