WEF/Young Global Leaders/2011
< WEF | Young Global Leaders(Redirected from WEF/Young Global Leaders 2011)Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the known WEF/Young Global Leaders for year 2011. The WEF doesn't always publish all the candidates. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2010, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2012.
- Dawood Azami is a senior broadcast journalist and academic, working as multi-media editor at the BBC World Service.
- Andrei Elinson. Elected to the Board of Directors of Alfa Bank in June 2016. In April 2020 he spoke at conference arranged by fellow Young Leader Andrey Guryev at the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RUIE) Coordinating Council on the "possibility of a dramatic transformation in the structure, principles and processes for doing business following the coronavirus pandemic."
- Hala Gorani is an American journalist working as an anchor and correspondent for CNN International, making war propaganda.
- Christa Markwalder is a Swiss politician who attended the 2016 Bilderberg meeting.
- Max Levchin founded PayPal in 1998 with Peter Thiel.
- Chuka Umunna is a British Labour politician who later went over to JPMorgan Chase and Edelman.
- Nikki Haley later became United States Ambassador to the United Nations.
- Dana Perino was one of 4 White House Press Secretaries under George W. Bush.
- Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu entrepreneur from Ethiopia. 
- Melanie Walker. Moll for Jeffrey Epstein. Married president of Microsoft’s Windows and hired by the Gates Foundation. Helped bring Epstein and Bill Gates together.
12 of the 189 of the members already have pages here:
|Dawood Azami||Spooky BBC journalist and editor. Selected as Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.|
|Katharina Borchert||Selected a Young Global Leader by the WEF in 2011 as CEO of Spiegel Online, the most influential corporate media outlet in Germany. From 2016 Chief Innovation Officer at Mozilla working on "strengthening its position in the fight against fake news".|
|Harold Ford||Deep state connected US congressman who joined FOX news in 2021 and discussed mandated COVID jabs|
|Liliana Gil||PR executive doing multicultural marketing for Big Pharma. Commentator on Fox News and CNN. Developed AI program to "help inform behavioral insights" during COVID-19.|
|Nikki Haley||US diplomat and YGL 2011 contending for the US 2024 Presidential election|
|Max Levchin||Founded Paypal with Peter Thiel in 1998.|
|Sheila Lirio Marcelo||Filipino-American businesswoman who received easy venture capital funding. Marshall Memorial Fellowship. Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2011.|
|Christa Markwalder||Attended Bilderberg as President of the Swiss National Council. Handpicked as a Young Leader throughout her career by mighty interests.|
|Olivier Oullier||Neuroinformatics expert. Former member of the Executive Committee of the World Economic Forum.|
|Juan Carlos Pinzón||WEF Colombian diplomat|
|Melanie Walker||Epstein associate who helped him get into contact with Bill Gates after she was hired by the Gates Foundation.|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20110316074130/http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_YGL_Honourees_2011.pdf
- ↑ https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/phosagro-ceo-andrey-guryev-takes-part-in-online-summit-on-business-after-the-pandemic-hosted-by-the-ruie-coordinating-council-for-combating-the-coronavirus-1029082512
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20111019193909/http://ethiopiaforums.com/world-economic-forum-named-bethlehm-tilahun-alemu-as-young-global-leader-for-2011