Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Camila Carlbom |
|Member of||Jeffrey Epstein/Black book|
|Interests|| • Brexit|
British businesswoman in Epstein's black book.
Camilla Edwina Carlbom Flinn is an English businesswoman. She is Chairman at Carlbom Shipping Ltd, and is involved with the East coast ports of Hull, Immingham, Grimsby and Goole in regard to post Brexit trade.
- Honorary Consul for Sweden for Humberside, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire.
- Honorary Consul for Finland for Immingham, Grimsby and Hull.
- Deputy Lieutenant of the County of Lincolnshire.
- Humber Chapter of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce, Chairman.
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce, Council Member.
- Hull & Humber Chamber of Commerce, Council Member.
- Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers, Federation Council Member.
- Humber Foreign Consular Association, Member.
- Humber Marine & Renewables, Director.
- Lincolnshire Bomber Command Memorial, Patron.