Wikispooks Projects are specific areas of the site which are central to this site's mission of documenting and exposing deep politics. All Wikispooks editors are invited to contribute.
- Full article: Integrity Initiative
- Full article: Integrity Initiative
The November 2018 Integrity Initiative Leak was the first of a series of spotlights on the inner workings of the UK Deep state. These documents indicate that this UK charity was using UK government funds to carry out political subversion and fearmongering on behalf of the permanent war economy. This yields new insight onto who may be behind PropOrNot, a 2017 effort that charged hundreds of websites (including this one) with being outlets of "Russian Propaganda". The overarching aim seems to be a concerted campaign to promote a Cold War 2.0.
In 2017, Wikispooks greatly included its coverage of the Bilderberg, posting all the known reports online, and making a page for each of the 2961 known participants.
Suggested improvements to the Bilderberg pages include:
- Input from experts to check and improve the material
- Developing the page on Exposure of the Bilderberg
- Upload of more Bilderberg related documents
- Tidying the main Bilderberg page, and adding content to subpages such as that on the Bilderberg Steering Committee etc.
- Connections to other deep state milieux such as Le Cercle
Wikispooks has one page for each Bilderberg meeting. These link to all the guests, and many link to the report and mention the agenda, but are otherwise fairly basic.
Suggested improvements to the meeting pages include:
- Images of the event, or of related documents - e.g. Bilderberg/1954
- Adding event specific content, e.g. attribution to events such as the 1973 Oil crisis to e.g. Bilderberg/1973
- Content for the main Bilderberg meetings page, describing how the conference has evolved over the years
The pages listed at Bilderberg/Guests/Visit count are the most functional of the existing lists of Bilderbergers. Checking this will show the gaps in the record as regards birth date and nationality. Fill in these blanks will in turn fix the lists at Bilderberg/Guests/Nationality and Bilderberg/Guests/Born
Suggested improvements to the guest pages include:
- Adding missing data such as birth/death date, nationality, description
- Adding links to relevant external sites
Some visitors attend the Bilderberg but are not on the guest lists. It would be good to log their attendance.
Internet Censorship, "Fake News" etc.
Internet censorship has been ongoing for years, often by covert means. However, rhetoric about this topic was increased in 2017, amid expansion of memes such as "domestic extremism", "hate site", "extremism", condoning "terrorism" etc. In 2017 USA, a law which proposed to mandate internet censorship of "fake news" was scrapped after massive condemnation, but the war on free speech continues. This is an important topic for Wikispooks to follow, not least since the spooky PropOrNot group named Wikispooks as an outlet of "Russian propaganda" in 2016.
Suggested tasks include:
- Reporting cases of censorship, particularly on the internet
- Monitoring and reporting legal action against people who publish on the internet
- Creating more pages for deceitful language such as "national security", "radicalisation" etc.
- Researching groups and people who are actively promoting internet censorship
- Making a page for the remaining sites on the PropOrNot/List
Whistleblowers are essential primary sources about deep political matters, and their number is increasing in modern times as the deep state is being unmasked. The site currently has 135 whistleblowers. This project aims to assist whistleblowers and would-be whistleblowers to get their information out safely.
Suggested improvements for this project include:
- Addition of more whistleblowers, for example, adding members of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition
- Addition of the |exposed parameter to link whistleblowers to their disclosures
- Creation of/addition to pages about the information they have disclosed