File:The War on Freedom.pdf
The_War_on_Freedom.pdf (file size: 1.12 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
The War on Freedom
This is a pdf version of the Book 'The War on Freedom' by Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed. First published in 2002 by 'Tree of Life Publications for 'The Institute of Policy Research and Development'. It is subtitled 'How and why America was attacked on September 11th 2001.
Copyright © 2002 Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, Executive Director,
Institute for Policy Research & Development
Suite 414, 91 Western Road,
- “This riveting and thoroughly documented study is a ‘must’ resource for everyone seeking to understand the attack on the World Trade Center of New York on September 11, 2001 and ‘America’s New War’ since. It connects together over 10 years of relevant covert actions and decisions by top-level U.S. security-state operations, and organises the whole into a coherent and devastating exposé of the real meaning and construction of the historic turn of ‘the war against terrorism’ now rewriting laws and constitutions across borders. For those who have seen or filed facts on these matters from web disclosures and scattered revelations of newspapers, this volume provides the detailed documentation in a definitive and masterful record.”
- Professor John McMurtry, Department of Philosophy, University of Ontario; Fellow at the Royal Society of Canada; Chair of Jurists, War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity Tribunal at the Alternative World Summit in Toronto, 1989 (Canada)
- “The mostcomplete book I know of, summarizing the relevant background and foreground intersecting upon the events of September 11, 2001... A tour de force in every respect: organization, methodology, timeliness, clarity of purpose and of scope, activist commitment to more inquiry, evenness, relative comprehensiveness… I can’t say how much I admire this work. It must be seen by as many people as possible all over the world as soon as possible.”
- Barry Zwicker, Producer and Host, MediaFile, Vision TV Insight;award-winning journalist on CBC-TV and CTV (Canada)
- “The material you have collected is immensely important and useful. You look at the right subjects and report a number of things I had missed entirely. We need more people doing the important research that you have done.”
- Professor Peter Dale Scott, Co-Founder of the Peace and Conflict Studies Program, University of California, Berkeley (United States)
- “Powerful, disturbing, and interesting indeed. Your excellent research on the background of Sep 11 should become known to a larger audience.”
- Professor Arno Tausch, Institute for Political Science, University of Innsbruck (Austria)
- “A meticulous investigation of circumstances, events and circumstantial evidence of what really happened before and on September 11. There aren’t many people who still take the task of following the trails of their own doubts… Your excellent report goes deep into what really happened and what the American defense machinery had let happen.”
- Peter G. Spengler, Editor, Contemporary Studies (Germany)
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:45, 4 June 2010||(1.12 MB)||Maintenance script|
- You cannot overwrite this file.