| Bohemian Grove |
(Deep state milieu)
Two future U.S. presidents, Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon, are pictured either side of Harvey Hancock (standing) and others at Bohemian Grove in the summer of 1967.
|Interest of||Ted Gunderson, Alex Jones, Peter Phillips|
|Subpage||•Bohemian Grove/old pictures|
|A US deep state milieu in Northern California.|
The Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre virgin redwood grove in Northern California, 75 miles north of San Francisco, which is a deep state milieu. 
Nothing to see here, move along. A spokesperson for Bohemian Grove stated the people that gather there “share a passion for the outdoors, music, and theater.”
To join the Bohemian Club one must either be invited by several members or wait for decades. A $25,000 initiation fee and the costly yearly dues.
Cremation of care
A quasi occult ritual is played out every year:
“A second and third priest then recall to memory deceased friends who loved the Bohemian Grove, and the high priest makes yet another effusive speech, the gist of it being that "Great Nature" is a "refuge for the weary heart" and a "balm for breasts that have been bruised." A brief song is sung by the chorus and suddenly the high priest proclaims: "Our funeral pyre awaits the corpse of Care!" A horn is sounded at the boat landing. Anon, the Ferry of Care, with its beautifully ornamented frontispiece, begins its brief passage to the foot of the shrine. Its trip is accompanied by the music of a barcarole—a barcarole being the song of Venetian gondoliers as they pole you through the canals of Venice. As one listens to the barcarole, it becomes even clearer that many little extra touches have been added by the Bohemians who have lovingly developed this ritual over its ninety four-year history. The bier arrives at the steps of the altar. The high priest inveighs against Dull Care, the archenemy of Beauty. He shouts, "Bring fire," and the torchbearers (eighteen strong) enter. Then the acolytes quickly seize the coffin, lift it high above their heads, and carry it triumphantly to the pyre in front of the mighty Owl. It seems that Care is about to be consumed by flames.”
The Bohemian Grove and Other Retreats 
Official opposition narrative
In 2011, the Washington Post headlined an article "Where the rich and powerful go to misbehave".
Paul Bonacci reports that he was flown to the Bohemian Grove in 1982.
- Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove - Spy Magazine
- My Summer Job at the Bohemian Grove, Serving Milkshakes to the Shitfaced Global Elite - Gawker
- Where Powerful Men Go to Misbehave: Secrets of the Bohemian Grove Unveiled in Photos
- Exclusive Bohemian Grove Photos - Coast to Coast
- Index of Bohemian Grove Reportage Copyright © 1999 - Kerry Richardson
|File:A Relative Advantage - Sociology of the San Francisco Bohemian Club.pdf||paper||1996||Peter Phillips|
- ↑ http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove.html
- ↑ a b https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html
- ↑ https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2009/05/bohemian-grove-guide200905
- ↑ https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/european-psychiatry/article/cremation-of-care-ritual-burning-of-effigies-or-human-sacrifice-murder-the-importance-of-differentiating-complex-trauma-from-schizophrenia-in-extreme-abuse-settings/C6B0FA8D14C93FCC89D1687CAA57E49E saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC8AEB056C2C32F10AFC327BA91F4A45_The_Bohemian_Grove_and_Other_Retreats.rtf.pdf
- ↑ https://www.messynessychic.com/2016/05/25/bohemian-grove-the-secret-society-summer-camp/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is