Canadian church attacks
A catholic church in Kamloops burns down.
|Description||A coordinated string of vandalism and arson attacks on churches across Canada. The Canadian version of the George Floyd protests? (Ongoing)|
Around Canada Day 2021, many churches in Canada were suspiciously vandalised or burned down, in apparent retaliation against the Canada/Genocide. Many of those burned down are First Nations churches. It appears to be calculated, but the perpetrators are unknown.
As the discoveries of the mass graves were made, the destruction of churches began, across the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Nova Scotia.
The churches targeted thus far are Sacred Heart Church, St. Gregory’s Church, St. Ann’s Catholic Church, Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Siksika First Nation Catholic Church, Siksika Anglican Church, St. Jean Baptiste Church, St. Kateri Tekakwitha Church, and House of Prayer Alliance Church.
On 28 June, Sacred Heart Church and St Gregory's Church burnt down in British Columbia. They were over 100 years old and liquid accelerant was used. They were located on the Penticton Indian Band reserve and the Osoyoos Indian Band reserve.
On 30 June, the St. Jean Baptiste Parish in Morinville, Alberta was completely burned to the ground.
On the morning of 3 July, two churches were burned down also in British Columbia. The fires at St Ann's Church and the Chopaka Church began within an hour of each other.  St. Paul’s Anglican Church in Gitwangak was also burned.
On 5 July, the Vietnamese Alliance Church in Calgary was severely damaged in an arson attack. The Pastor Thai Nguyen, is a Vietnamese refugee who fled the Vietnam War to Canada.
At noon, Thursday 8 July, a catholic church in Redberry Lake, Alberta was completely burned down. The church, inactive since 1985 had symbolic and sentimental value to the residents.
In the early morning of 19 July, St. George Coptic Orthodox Church in Surrey, British Columbia was burned down. The building was completely destroyed. 
- St. Jude's Parish at (Renfrew & 15th), East Vancouver. This catholic church was vandalised with paint in the night of 1st July.
- The African Evangelical Church in Calgary was vandalised.
- St. Peter and St. Paul's Anglican Church, Vancouver Island. 3rd July: damage to the church's door and a failed attempt to dig up and remove a Saint Francis statue.
It is untenable to list every vandalized church in Canada Day week. In Calgary, ten churches were vandalized all on Canada Day.
|Document:Why the Canadian Left is burning down churches||Article||21 July 2021||Meghan Murphy||Dozens of First Nations churches are being burned across Canada. These arson attacks on indigenous communities are supposed retribution for the discovery of mass graves at residential schools. Who is behind the co-ordinated attacks and is the Canadian government and media covering it up?|
- ↑ https://spectator.org/canada-churches-burning//
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57564486/
- ↑ https://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/morinville-church-razed-by-fire-arson-investigated/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57626410/
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/fifth-b-c-church-set-aflame-damage-sustained-minimal/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1412146073242460164?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1412146073242460164%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthepostmillennial.com%2Fcanada-has-become-the-church-burning-centre-of-the-western-world/
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/former-catholic-church-in-saskatchewan-burns-to-the-ground/
- ↑ https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/cause-probed-as-coptic-orthodox-church-in-surrey-b-c-destroyed-by-fire/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_TimJames/status/1411051131870932995
- ↑ https://www.straight.com/news/east-vancouver-catholic-church-vandalized-on-canada-day/
- ↑ https://www.rebelnews.com/vandals_too_weak_to_topple_st_francis_statue_at_anglican_church/
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/canada-has-become-the-church-burning-centre-of-the-western-world/