Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Fraser Wilson |
|Member of||Center for International Private Enterprise/Board and Staff, Eurasia Foundation/Board and Trustees, European Council on Foreign Relations|
The identification of this person with the Wikipedia page is tentative.
A "Fraser Wilson" took part in a conference on Terrorism: national and international responses at Ditchley Park on 10-12 January 2003, chaired by former MI5 Director-General Stephen Lander. Wilson was notable for being the only participant listed on the Ditchley Park website without any accompanying biographical details.
A "Fraser Andrew Wilson" (born 6 May 1949) is a UK diplomat, retired in 2009, has a page on wikipedia.
MI5 Deputy General
Fraser Wilson was Deputy Director General of MI5 under Eliza Manningham-Buller in 2003, according to a profile of MI5 which appeared on the website of the Federation of American Scientists at the time. An alternative source has Fraser Wilson as DG from 2000-2004.
- ↑ Terrorism: national and international responses: A Note by the Director (Ditchley 2003/01), Ditchley Foundation, accessed 14 January 2010.
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraser_Wilson
- ↑ Security Service MI5, Federation of American Scientists, archived at the Internet Archive, 9 December 2003. Accessed 14 January 2010.
- ↑ http://www.agentura.ru/dossier/uk/mi5/
- ↑ The A to Z of British Intelligence By Nigel West, p.150