Grozny, Chechen-Ingush Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union
|Died||2013-05-22 (Age 27)|
Orlando, Florida, United States
A friend of Boston bombings "lone nut" Tamerlan Tsarnaev who was murdered during an FBI interview.
Ibragim Todashev was a Chechen former mixed martial artist and friend of Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
He took part in a triple homicide in Waltham, Massachusetts, on September 11 2011. Shot in self defense.
Todashev was shot seven times, once in the head by FBI agent Aaron McFarlane at his apartment in Orlando, Florida, during a police interview. Florida State Attorney Jeff Ashton cleared him of wrong doing.
|Coalition for Civil Freedoms - Elena Teyer spoke in Tampa, FL about her son-in-law, Ibragim Todashev, who was shot 7 times during questioning by the FBI.|
Who What Why reported in April 2015 that "some of Todashev’s friends say he believed that FBI agents had another motive entirely for interrogating him: they wanted to find out what if anything he knew about Tamerlan’s earlier interactions with the Bureau."
Susan Zalkind, who knew one of the victims in the Waltham murder, tried to investigate the situation in the aftermath.
- How The FBI Has Been Working Hard To Deport Friends Of Guy They Killed During Interview About Boston Bombing
- ↑ http://whowhatwhy.org/2015/04/25/the-unexplained-connection-between-the-fbi-and-two-muslim-friends-killed-by-law-enforcement/
- ↑ https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2014/02/25/waltham-murders-boston-marathon/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.thisamericanlife.org/519/dead-men-tell-no-tales saved at Archive.org
- ↑ mp3 archive
- ↑ https://www.thisamericanlife.org/extras/update-dead-men-tell-no-tales saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.bostonmagazine.com/author/susan-zalkind/