| Stephanie Seneff |
|Born||April 20, 1948|
|Alma mater||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Interests|| • RNA vaccine|
• COVID vaccines
Stephanie Seneff is a senior research scientist at MIT, where she has had continuous affiliation for more than five decades. She is currently a Senior Research Scientist (MIT’s highest research rank) at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
In 2013, she coauthored a paper that associated the herbicide glyphosate with a wide variety of diseases such as cancer and disorders such as autism. In 2021 she warned urgently against mRNA-based COVID vaccines.
After receiving four degrees from MIT (B.S.. in Biophysics, M.S., E.E., and Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science), she has conducted research in packet-switched networks, computational modeling of the human auditory system, natural language processing, spoken dialogue systems, and second language learning. 
In a 2021 she wrote a research paper with Dr. Greg Nigh titled: “Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19”. In an interview about the paper, Seneff came with several grave warnings about the RNA vaccines being given to billions of people:
- She “anticipates that there will be long-term damage that won’t instantly be linked to the vaccine. Developments, such as an increase in auto-immune diseases and neurodegenerative diseases, which may take 10 to 15 years before manifesting themselves.” “We are in for a big surprise down the road,” she predicts.
- Seneff believes the vaccine would exacerbate symptoms of those with Parkinson’s.
- Those who claimed that mRNA would not impact DNA are “wrong.”
- Spike protein “really has become the most toxic part of the virus” and exists when Covid is gone.
- “Among the possibilities she foresees is an increase in Creutzfeldt-Jacob disease (CJD), a prion disease (or protein misfolding disease) comparable to mad cow disease.”
- “There is an epidemic of Alzheimer's disease, which people are getting at an increasingly younger age. The recklessly and haphazardly implementation of the vaccine roll-out will contribute to this trend.”
Documents by Stephanie Seneff
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)||Description|
|File:Glyphosate - Pathway to Modern Diseases.Pdf||paper||18 April 2013||Glyphosate||An in depth technical appraisal of the severe adverse effects on human health of the burgeoning use of Monsanto's Roundup, implicating it as a major factor in most of the so-called 'Western diet diseases'.|
|File:WorseThanTheDisease.pdf||paper||10 May 2021||COVID-19|
|Peer reviewed paper concerned with gene mutation caused by vaccines in humans|