Sullivan & Cromwell
(Redirected from Sullivan and Cromwell)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sullivan & Cromwell|
|Founder||• Algernon Sydney Sullivan|
• William Nelson Cromwell
|Notorious New York law firm exploited by the Dulles brothers.|
Sullivan & Cromwell assisted IG Farben in the creation of shell companies to prevent the forfeiture of their assets.
Individuals who have worked at Sullivan & Cromwell include:
- Ann Althouse, blogger and professor of law
- Louis Auchincloss, writer
- Norris Darrell, President of the American Law Institute
- Lori Damrosch, President of the American Society of International Law
- Florence Davis, President of the Starr Foundation
- Arthur Dean
- Allen Welsh Dulles, Director of the CIA
- John Foster Dulles, US Secretary of State
- Ronald Dworkin, philosopher and law professor
- Judith Kaye, Chief Judge of the New York Court of Appeals
- Robert MacCrate
- Peter Thiel, Technology Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist and Co-founder of Paypal
- Harlan Fiske Stone, Chief Justice of the United States
- Robert MacCrate, Counsel to New York Governor Nelson D. Rockefeller, Special Counsel to the Department of the Army for its investigation of the My Lai Massacre.
- Joseph Tsai, vice chairman of Alibaba Group.
- Amal Clooney
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|
... more about "Sullivan & Cromwell"