USS Cole attack
|Date||11:18 12 October 2000|
|Interest of||John O'Neill|
|Description||Supposed "terrorist attack", attributed to Al Qaeda. Possibly a false flag.|
The USS Cole attack happened on the morning of 12 October 2000. Some commentators have suggested that it was a false flag. John O'Neill was intereted in the attack, and was denied a visa to go to Yemen by the United States Ambassador to Yemen Barbara Bodine.
A small fiberglass boat carrying explosives and two suicide bombers approached the port side of the destroyer and detonated a bomb. Al Qaeda claimed responsibility.
United States Ambassador to Yemen Barbara Bodine obstructed the investigation by senior FBI counter-terrorist, John O'Neill, by denying him a visa to reenter the country. O'Neill was later murdered on September 11, 2001.
Joe Vialls and several other commentators have suggested that attack was a false flag. Several writers have blamed Israel for the attack, some suggesting that the ship was hit by a missile from a submarine.
- ↑ a b https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3exGDoGAqI4
- ↑ http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/introduction-3/
- ↑ Document:False Flags for Israel
- ↑ http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2011/10/uss-cole-attack-was-uss-cole-hit-by.html
- ↑ http://careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2012/06/look-at-these-photos-of-uss-liberty-and.html
- ↑ http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/blackops.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110123205102/http://www.granddelusion.com/false-flag-attacks/uss-cole/