| Arnold Beichman |
(author, academic, neoconservative)
New York City
|Died||2010-02-16 (Age 96)|
Arnold Beichman was a political analyst, author and newspaper columnist.
As of 1989, Beichman served on the National Council of the League for Industrial Democracy.
- Hoover Institution - Research Fellow
- Washington Times - Columnist
- League for Industrial Democracy - National Council
Events Participated in
|Colloquium on Analysis and Estimates||30 November 1979 - 1 December 1979|
|Colloquium on Clandestine Collection||30 December 1981 - 31 December 1981||A spooky colloquium in Washington DC|
|Colloquium on Counterintelligence||24 April 1980 - 26 April 1980|
|Colloquium on Intelligence Requirements for the 1990s||4 December 1987 - 5 December 1987|
|Colloquium on Intelligence and Policy||9 November 1984 - 10 November 1984||A spooky conference in November 1984|
- Dennis Hevesi, Arnold Beichman, Political Analyst, Dies at 96, New York Times, 3 March 2010.
- Ted Morgan, A Covert Life - Jay Lovestone: Communist, Anti-Communist and Spymaster, Random House, 1999, p.317.
- League for Industrial Democracy, Right Web, 10 January 1989, accessed 13 March 2010.
- Ted Morgan, A Covert Life - Jay Lovestone: Communist, Anti-Communist and Spymaster, Random House, 1999, p.369.
Facts about "Arnold Beichman"